• 1 comments

Katiegan

Wrenching Wench
Premium
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Katiegan
KatieB53
I know there's a biking thread, but that involves more mountain biking and cycling... so I thought the BMXers of GTPlanet deserved a thread too!

Moderators: I've searched for a similar thread like this, and nothing came up, so if there is a thread like this, please accept my apology and merge this with the existing thread or lock this one and pretend nothing happened! :dopey:

Personally, I don't actually have a BMX - yet. Well, I do, but it's a £1 toy BMX that I use as kind of a Tech Deck thing, except with a bike, not a skateboard. Obviously. I'm very keen on the sport and I'm looking into getting into it too. It'll be a few months before I do get my BMX unless I can find one pretty damn cheap. Probably the earliest will be my birthday, in November. The bike I've currently got my eyes set on is the Silverfox Halfpipe. Has anybody got an experience with a Halfpipe? Or the Silverfox brand as a whole? Am I making a good move? Can you suggest any other bikes that are possibly cheaper?

But this thread isn't just about me and my BMXing dreams - this thread is about you, too! It doesn't matter if you do track BMX or stunt BMX - anything to do with BMXing is welcome in this thread! Apart from hate, obviously... but that's common sense. Post pictures of your BMX bikes here! And some of your best jumps/stunts too... :sly:

photo.php

I ride, mostly skateparks and trails.
I want to start racing in the spring

Back