The Boys: S1, S2, S3,… + Gen VTV 

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 43 comments
That was a violent season finale. They went out with a bang.

Almost literally in Soldier Boy's and Hashtag Brave Maeve's case. Ashley actually momentarily developed something resembling a spine when she deleted the video of Maeve's rescue by The Boys.

What a pathetic 🤬 Todd is. I feel MM's decision to punch him in the face was vindicated.

I hope it's not a spoiler to say there was no crazy twist at the end of this season like S1's and S2's. I found this a welcome change.

Last edited:
Graphic content warning, as per The Boys

The Boys Season 4 and Gen V trailer and speculation

Last edited:
The Boys Gen V trailer. New series September 29. Takes place between The Boys Season 3 & Season 4

First three episodes of Gen V are out now, with a bonus fourth episode.
Thank god for that, Kripke said he was putting it on hold because of the strike so I thought it'd miss today's launch.

[EDIT] My bad... he was talking about season four proper, not this spinoff.

Third of the way through episode 2 now... I wonder how long their scummy Tucker Carlson analogue is gonna hang around Vought News before they end up canning his ass and he ends up on some crappy internet streaming channel.

Last edited:
I like the cast and the show better than the comics arc which was kinda mean. Gen V isn't exactly being played for laughs but it's more interesting than just another mindless teen drama, and ties pretty deeply into the parent show's lore.

Last edited:
Ep.1 reminds me of S1 Ep.1.

I haven’t read any of the series. Still, I expect nothing less from this universe. Seems more quality than The Boys.

First three episodes of Gen V are out now, with a bonus fourth episode.
Is there a bonus fourth episode? All I saw was the trailer.

I suspect Sam will escape but lose access to his meds and might end up becoming the big bad of the season or at least a major threat.

Last edited:
Is there a bonus fourth episode? All I saw was the trailer.

I suspect Sam will escape but lose access to his meds and might end up becoming the big bad of the season or at least a major threat.
It’s a next on Gen V Ep.4 trailer. :rolleyes:

To add to your spoiler, I suspect a certain cameo to enter the chat.

They always drop a load of sequel hooks at the last moment. What a bunch of *****.

Victoria Neuman is a walking sequel hook.

Last edited:
Back