The BulkZerker's New and Used Car emporium.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BulkZerker
  • 6 comments
  • 428 views
Messages
46
Messages
Inferno455
I'll cut to the chase. I have many cars I'm willing to sell. The list goes as Follows.
(My wants are at the bottom of the list)

L:24 Ticket!

McLaren F1 Stealth w/ 646 Miles (Sold)


Amuse:

Carbon R 1629.3 Miles

BMW:

M3 GTR '03 11,500 miles

M3 CSL '03 : Black Sapphire Metallic 18,087.7 miles

Chevrolet:

C1 Corvette Convertible: Black w/Tan top 17,750 miles

Camaro SS 69: Burnished Brown Metallic 29,000 miles

Chrysler:

Prowler '02 : Inca Gold Pearl Coat 18,383 miles

Dodge:

Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi : ButterScotch

Neon SRT4 : Bright Silver Metallic

Honda:

Integra Type R Touring Car : 974.3 miles

Lexus:

IS 200 GT-1 Touring Car 04' 4,111 miles

Lotus:

Carlton : 29,183.1 miles

Nismo:

Skyline GT-R R-Tune '99 : 710 miles

Skyline GT-R R-Tune '99 : 26 miles

270R '94 : 775.8 Miles

RUF:

BTR '86 30,000 Miles

CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 31,200 miles

Toyota:

Superautobacs Apex MR-S '00 721.8 Miles

Castrol Tom's Supra '01 860.6 miles

VW:

Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 Schwartz 196,975.5 miles (Instant Trophy!)

Wanted!

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00

McLaren F1 ‘94

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car

Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04

Spoon FIT Race Car ‘03
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ‘99
Spoon S2000 ‘00
Spoon S2000 Race Car ‘00

Tommykaira ZZII ‘00

Tom's X540 CHASER ‘00

MUGEN S2000 ‘00
 
Last edited:
Which '03 Pescarolo do you have? red or green intake? If it's red, what are you looking for?
 
I have a maclaren f1 '94 but cant trade till the 11/02 that ok?
 
FYI, you can't get rid of the stealth sir, unless of course you divulge your account information.
 
McLaren F1 Stealth w/ 646 Miles for a 2010 Ticket
 
@boshuter I want the Pescarolo I do not have.
 
Last edited:
McLaren Stealth is Sold!
 
Back