The C.R.A.P. Low power fun racesPS4 

• Thread starter Eyeseeh50
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
Warkworth
ICH-Motorsport
OK everyone here is my plan for a clio championship using Project Cars 2 on the Playstation 4.
If there is enough interest I intend running it every Saturday evening at 9 pm GMT starting 2nd Feb.

The C. R. A. P. Clio Championship.

Welcome to the inaugural CRAP (Casual Racing Affiliate Program) Clio Championship. This is intended as a friendly but competitive series held over 6 events / 12 races. Each event will consist of a sprint race and a feature race. There will be 20 minutes qualifying before each race.

Schedule :
Oulton Park - Island. Sprint 5 laps, Feature 12 laps
Red Bull Ring - National. Sprint 6 laps, Feature 14 laps
Indianapolis - Road. Sprint 4 laps, Feature 10 laps
Nurburgring - Sprint. Sprint 5 laps, Feature 12 laps
Monza - Short. Sprint 6 laps, Feature 15 laps
Watkins Glen International - Short. Sprint 4 laps, Feature 10 laps

Weather :
The weather for each event will be the real world weather for that location taken at 12:00 GMT on the day of the event.

Tuning :
There will be no tuning of cars. Cars will be run in there stock tune with the choice of loose or stable. This will hopefully mean people can join at anytime and just go racing.

Lobby :
The lobby will open 1 hour before the schedule for free practice
The lobby will be private, a password will be issued to all participants on the day of the event.
Penalties will be set to on.
Online reputation will be set to off.
All drivers should pick a car livery and endeavour to use it for all events.

1st = 20 points
2nd = 18 points
3rd = 16 points
4th = 15 points
5th = 14 points
6th = 13 points…. Etc.
1 point for qualifying 1st
1 point for fastest lap during a race.
To give some flexibility the 10 best results out of 12 will count towards a drivers final position in the championship.

If anyone is interested please sign up with your PSN and prefered car number. Car 177 is reserved for me :-)

OK everyone here is my plan for a clio championship using Project Cars 2 on the Playstation 4.
If there is enough interest I intend running it every Saturday evening at 9 pm GMT starting 2nd Feb.

Welcome to the inaugural CRAP (Casual Racing Affiliate Program) Clio Championship. This is intended as a friendly but competitive series held over 6 events / 12 races. Each event will consist of a sprint race and a feature race. There will be 20 minutes qualifying before each race.

Schedule :

Weather :
The weather for each event will be the real world weather for that location taken at 12:00 GMT on the day of the event.

Tuning :
There will be no tuning of cars. Cars will be run in there stock tune with the choice of loose or stable. This will hopefully mean people can join at anytime and just go racing.

Lobby :
The lobby will be private, a password will be issued to all participants on the day of the event.

1st = 20 points
2nd = 18 points
3rd = 16 points
4th = 15 points
5th = 14 points
6th = 13 points…. Etc.
To give some flexibility the 10 best results out of 12 will count towards a drivers final position in the championship.

If anyone is interested please sign up with your PSN and prefered car number. Car 177 is reserved for me :-)

I'm there @Eyeseeh50!! @HammyMansell1980 is my PSN! And can I be in car 87? Black and yellowish livery! See you on Saturday for race one mate! ;)

Schedule :

Weather :

Tuning :

Lobby :

1st = 20 points
2nd = 18 points
3rd = 16 points
4th = 15 points
5th = 14 points
6th = 13 points…. Etc.

Ill be there @Eyeseeh50 , first time entering an online league so looking forward to it! My PS4 name is @benphelan97 . Can I reserve the #31 Car, White with Black/Red. Only joined GT Planet so where will the name of the lobby and also the password be sent to? Also my PS4 Name is @benphelan97 , Cheers :)

Last edited:
@Eyeseeh50 sorry ICH, I don't think I'll be able to race this Saturday after all.....I've had massive internet problems all week, it's been so slow, so Obviously I can't race for that......But if by magic it comes back before racing starts tomorrow, I'll let you know that I can join,

Good luck with it tomorrow fellas if I'm not there!! 👍

Ill be there @Eyeseeh50 , first time entering an online league so looking forward to it! My PS4 name is @benphelan97 . Can I reserve the #31 Car, White with Black/Red. Only joined GT Planet so where will the name of the lobby and also the password be sent to? Also my PS4 Name is @benphelan97 , Cheers :)
I have sent you a friend request via playstation if you add me I will send you an invite when I open the lobby

@Eyeseeh50 sorry ICH, I don't think I'll be able to race this Saturday after all.....I've had massive internet problems all week, it's been so slow, so Obviously I can't race for that......But if by magic it comes back before racing starts tomorrow, I'll let you know that I can join,

Good luck with it tomorrow fellas if I'm not there!! 👍
I have my fingers crossed that it magically fixes itself.​

I have my fingers crossed that it magically fixes itself.​

Sadly it's still slow mate, I have about 60 kbps right now.....Only good for surfing.... I hope to be there from the first Saturday in March @Eyeseeh50. I hope you get some people in the lobby today!!

Scrapped due to lack of support

What a shame mate! I don't know why, but PCARS 2 is a "ghost town" online after just after a year.....When I think back of all the fun we had with PCARS 1, with so much interest, and 2 having more content, a real pity it's never taken off in CRAP Club like the first game did.

That’s the plan anyways, is it going by the original plan? So would be Red Bull Ring?
Yes it will be the Red Bull Ring, but we will try different cars for as long as people want to stay around.
I will send you an invite when I open the lobby.

I will be opening a fun lobby @ around 9pm GMT this Saturday for any members to join. The first car will be the Clio at Red Bull Ring Sprint and then we will decide following races on the night. All cars will be generally low power and fun.

Last edited:
Maybe if you change this thread to Casual Racing Clio Cup fun run/race or something similar. No championship, only short races on various tracks.

Just a thought

Back