- 630

- Friesland
- djslofstra
Today I bought a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG, I've always been a Mercedes-Benz fanboy. 
In GT5 it had 896 bhp fully tuned, I just tuned it and discovered it has 1070 bhp now in GT6!
I had to try how fast I could make it. So I did the like the wind race and adjusted the transmission. It does 437km/h without N2O or slipstream! Quite funny to see a luxury business saloon win from le mans race cars and bugatti veyrons.
First race I only had sport hard tires, with my suspension settings I could do the turns with 430 km/h, the car wouldn't go faster through the corner. With Race hard tires I was also able to go around 430 km/h in the corners.
So now I have a car that is able to go fast but it also corners and drift very well.
I would say: buy it, tune it and adjust it.
In GT5 it had 896 bhp fully tuned, I just tuned it and discovered it has 1070 bhp now in GT6!
I had to try how fast I could make it. So I did the like the wind race and adjusted the transmission. It does 437km/h without N2O or slipstream! Quite funny to see a luxury business saloon win from le mans race cars and bugatti veyrons.
First race I only had sport hard tires, with my suspension settings I could do the turns with 430 km/h, the car wouldn't go faster through the corner. With Race hard tires I was also able to go around 430 km/h in the corners.
So now I have a car that is able to go fast but it also corners and drift very well.
I would say: buy it, tune it and adjust it.