The Callum galleries

• Thread starter Callum B
  • 22 comments
England
Leeds
mullac2k9
Hopefully I can produce some good photos, I'm still an amateur but I'll develop my skills eventually. I look forward to your constructive critisism :)

Sorry about quite a few sets not being there, deleted all of them without thinking :/

Last edited:
Aston Martin V12 Vantage - Kyoto Gion
Number1.jpg

Number2.jpg

Number3.jpg

Number4.jpg

number5.jpg

Number6.jpg

Number7.jpg

Don't you edit your pictures ? I mean those pictures are amaising soo if you edit them You could create pieces of art 👍

(just saying)

Don't you edit your pictures ? I mean those pictures are amaising soo if you edit them You could create pieces of art 👍

(just saying)

I might consider that actually, I'm not good with editing however but I guess I could give it a shot :) And as always thank you

Nice job! Perhaps you could focus in on the car a little more (hit the square button when you've aimed in on what you want focused in on) and on your whole car shots, make sure you don't cut off part like in the second to last AMG pic, but otherwise, good start to your gallery. :)

Nice job! Perhaps you could focus in on the car a little more (hit the square button when you've aimed in on what you want focused in on) and on your whole car shots, make sure you don't cut off part like in the second to last AMG pic, but otherwise, good start to your gallery. :)

Ooo just noticed that, thanks for telling me hopefully my next bunch will be just that little bit better, and thank you :)

I think you need to resize your photos as well... took me forever to load this page because of the size of the photos. O.O

^that and if you're (assuming) using HDTV, you should set the brightness setting to standard because the brightness in your TV is not the same as your laptop/pc.

Back