The candy pink/purple R32

New Zealand
New Zealand
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forums so I will try to follow the rules. However I have been a reader for a very long time, so I decided it was time to get involved.

I have been an avid GT fan since the release of the original way back when I was just a kid. The extensive and very responsive tuning options are what makes it fun for me (am I right :D).

After winning the Hard-Tuned championship countless times to earn money while having fun doing it, I got the Trueno in all colours, and the Blue/Yellow 91' GT-R.

Then I got this sick as purplish pink 91' GT-R!! like candy paint I guess. I remember reading a post on it but I searched and couldn't find it. The prize car lists say Blue/Yellow/Red '91 GT-R but this isnt even remotely close to red. I will post a pic another day if someone would like to see.

Is this a rare car? Or is it a standard prize like the blue GT-R? I heard it was awarded once after 1000 game days but have no idea if thats true.

Thanks!

That Skyline you won is probably a standard prize car. The color names listed in whatever prize list you're looking at are probably simplified. But I think I've won that red Skyline before too. Prize cars are randomly awarded as far as I know. I don't think the red Skyline is any more special than the blue one you can win from the same series. I have also gotten the blue one, but I don't recall ever getting the yellow one.

Latest Posts

Back