The car fanbase is worse than console fanboys, weaboos, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
khandaan
The car fanbase needs to chill the hell out. There is no reason to fight over which car is better, i mean afterall, cars are supposed to take us from point A to point B, am i right? But Xbox and playstation fanboys oh god, they need to get a life..... Even weaboos, they get so flamed up when someone says anime is cartoon, when in technical terms it is lol. What do you guys think? personally i like Japanese cars because i find them more appealing, i don't like American cars honestly because i don't see the appeal. But i don't go around acting like a 🤬 claiming that Japanese cars are always the best etc. These stupid muscle car fanboys act like theyre 🤬 when they really aren't, their little mustang, camaro and challengers get beat by fast imports and vice versa.

The car fanbase needs to chill the hell out. There is no reason to fight over which car is better, i mean afterall, cars are supposed to take us from point A to point B, am i right? But Xbox and playstation fanboys oh god, they need to get a life..... Even weaboos, they get so flamed up when someone says anime is cartoon, when in technical terms it is lol. What do you guys think? personally i like Japanese cars because i find them more appealing, i don't like American cars honestly because i don't see the appeal.

Massive generalizations, says car debaters need to chill out, then makes a fanbase subjective reasoning for car of their choice...

Yeah this isn't at all hypocritical, you must be new here :dopey:

I think it's gotten better since the mid-2000's when the import scene really took off. But I do agree that there is still lingering asshatery among car fans, however I don't think they will ever be as bad a console fanboys nor as dorky as weebos.

I think it's gotten better since the mid-2000's when the import scene really took off. But I do agree that there is still lingering asshatery among car fans, however I don't think they will ever be as bad a console fanboys nor as dorky as weebos.
I especially don't like the fact that people are hating on Honda just because the people that drives civics put on cheap bodykits and cheap crappy sounding exhausts. I've seen properly modded civics that sound nice with a proper exhaust system, even their engines sound awesome.

I said that those muscle car fanboys act like 🤬 though lol, they shouldn't be acting like that.

Where'd you say that? Cause I only see you mentioning it now in the post you just made. I feel there is valid reason to debate but if it's just ego jerking then there is no point. Then again this seems borderline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I especially don't like the fact that people are hating on Honda just because the people that drives civics put on cheap bodykits and cheap crappy sounding exhausts. I've seen properly modded civics that sound nice with a proper exhaust system, even their engines sound awesome.

Is that even a thing anymore though? Maybe I don't visit enough places on the Internet, but it seems like the ricer fad died out a long time ago and is only kept alive by a small group of people.

There is no reason to fight over which car is better, i mean afterall, cars are supposed to take us from point A to point B, am i right?
Not all cars.

Some cars a meant to race and go around the fastest consistently and reliable.

and even then some cars are more about going from A to B the fastest, some are making it the most comfortable, some try and make it more fuel efficient or make the least anount of damage to the environment.

I know Honda deserves respect like take this beastly honda power for example

honda-mean-mower-ridden-yes-a-130-mph-lawn-tractor-review-car-and-driver-photo-607896-s-original.jpg

Where'd you say that? Cause I only see you mentioning it now in the post you just made. I feel there is valid reason to debate but if it's just ego jerking then there is no point. Then again this seems borderline.
go and read my first post again..

I know Honda deserves respect like take this beastly honda power for example
Why are you so bitter to honda? why all the hate?

The car fanbase needs to chill the hell out. There is no reason to fight over which car is better, i mean afterall, cars are supposed to take us from point A to point B, am i right? But Xbox and playstation fanboys oh god, they need to get a life..... Even weaboos, they get so flamed up when someone says anime is cartoon, when in technical terms it is lol. What do you guys think? personally i like Japanese cars because i find them more appealing, i don't like American cars honestly because i don't see the appeal. But i don't go around acting like a asshole claiming that Japanese cars are always the best etc. These stupid muscle car fanboys act like theyre hot**** when they really aren't, their little mustang, camaro and challengers get beat by fast imports and vice versa.
You must be a teenager.

Let the muscle people behave what they want. They're just gonna crash into a tree (or a crowd), rendering it useless to bother.
Is that even a thing anymore though? Maybe I don't visit enough places on the Internet, but it seems like the ricer fad died out a long time ago and is only kept alive by a small group of people.
The jokes regarding Hondas still live on. The muscle car heads still live on (like some Americans stuck in the past). The horrific ricer designs aren't common, but it's long been replaced by the slammed scene.

The car fanbase needs to chill the hell out.

You, a few days ago, reacting to a mobile game to do with cars;

okay, im gonna delete my account, bye guys. I swear the japanese don't know any better and don't have any clear taste on console gaming, its always stupid ass mobile this and mobile that for them.

I think you need to chill out too.

The jokes regarding Hondas still live on. The muscle car heads still live on (like some Americans stuck in the past). The horrific ricer designs aren't common, but it's long been replaced by the slammed scene.
Slamming the car is dumb imo. They're gonna have a hard time getting through those speed bumps thats for sure.

I didn't get any lulz for this. I only got a LUL
Whats your waifu self doing here haruhi? btw stop messing with Kyon, he's mah boy.

Luckily im not. Im 27 lol
Can someone please post the quote of Lord Jordan regarding the average of GTP?
It looks like you're one of those guys... that squidward avatar fits it perfectly lol
Btw i will chill out, but i felt like making this thread for the lulz
You're not gonna last very long if you don't get yo grammar/ELA skills in check and make rather pointless threads.

You're not gonna last very long if you don't get yo grammar/ELA skills in check and make rather pointless threads.
Where is the thread for funny random comments and posts? i feel like doing that...

Couple of things, @MaverickX89

- There is an edit button, right next to the like button – you see it? Learn to use it, please. Stop double-posting.
- What is the point of this thread? Your tirade goes from asking people to stop criticizing cars (something that isn't going to happen, by the way), and then segues into video games, and then back into cars. Whatever it is, it's doing my head in.
- Avoiding the swear filter isn't going to get you anywhere but a vacation.
- What is the point of this thread?

It looks like you're one of those guys... that squidward avatar fits it perfectly lol

Btw i will chill out, but i felt like making this thread for the lulz

I see. I hope you understand why I'm locking this: "for the lulz."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back