Hello,
Today I tried out my new G27...I put the car on 1st gear, gone to 2nd, and on the 3rd it doesnt want to go the 3rd! It's like it is stuck on N. I have no idea what is the problem..I think i'm doing something wrong here...
Any suggestions?
if you are using the clutch or have accidentally pushed the clutch its possible thats why it gets stuck in neutral the clutch is a bit odd but hold it in and try selecting gears to see if its software side and not a problem with your g27
Okay thank you very much!
I read your post again, tried it and understood the problem- i have to hold the clutch until the gear is in...didn't drive a manual for quite some time lo.
Keep in mind also that any touch of the accelerator while the clutch is in will drop it into neutral as well. The clutch system isnt very good in this game so I wouldn't recommend it too much while trying seasonals or online races
Keep in mind also that any touch of the accelerator while the clutch is in will drop it into neutral as well. The clutch system isnt very good in this game so I wouldn't recommend it too much while trying seasonals or online races