The Car Review Show.

  • Thread starter Thread starter thugzy
  • 8 comments
  • 1,196 views
Messages
113
Messages
thugz_bunny1
Hey guys. this is just a pilot episode ive thrown together to see if people like the idea and if they think its good enough to carry on. i really need feedback so i can improve and keep on doing certian things right. and i need you guys to throw me some ideas and maybe help me out in some way.

 
Very good, made me buy the car.

One thing is to try and talk in a louder, or higher voice, it sounds a little low.

Overall, good job. :D
 
Very good, made me buy the car.

One thing is to try and talk in a louder, or higher voice, it sounds a little low.

Overall, good job. :D

thanks for your feedback. i will try put some mroe enthusiasm into it. its hard trying to sound proffesional and excited at same time but ill do my best. again thanks for feedback pal.
 
thanks for your feedback. i will try put some mroe enthusiasm into it. its hard trying to sound proffesional and excited at same time but ill do my best. again thanks for feedback pal.

You could go with the Clarkson way: screw professional, YAY entertainment! :D

Great idea overall though 👍
 
Great job, I too believe that you should talk a little louder and with just a little more enthusiasm. I really liked that you did the non tuned version and then for a comparison put up the fully tuned version time. If you keep going it would be cool to see the power lap wall with all the different times. I believe you should also show a couple of shots from the driver's point of view (looking out from the cockpit). Overall, great job, looking forward to the next review.
 
Hey man! Great vid!! I was thinking of doing something like this myself, I did 0-60 1/4mile and Nurburgring lap times for all the premium super cars if u want the info to incorporate in future videos
 
Cool video, make some more with all like...the supercars.
 
Great job. Put some expression in your voice next time, and you'll have it locked.

I'd love to do these myself, but i've got no video editing skills, or a capture card.
 
Back