The Car status thing

I'll keep it in mind for GTP 5 - this will be much simpler to implement with vBulletin 3. :)
 
Originally posted by Jordan
I'll keep it in mind for GTP 5 - this will be much simpler to implement with vBulletin 3. :)
Huh? What is this GTP 5?
 
Next GTP?

Sweet! I hope it has a futuristic design... :D
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

Huh? What is this GTP 5?
As viperguy stated, it is the new GTPlanet.
 
Call me dumb, but I noticed nothing on there about car statuses
 
Car status? mmm this doesn't mean that we'd lose our avatars now does it? :confused:
 
The status Powerman is referring to is simply an addition below the "Location:" field displayed just like the other options there. It wouldn't affect avatars at all.
 
Originally posted by Jordan
The status MistaX is referring to...




I'll say it before someone else does.:) It was Powerman who pointed it out. It just looks like it was MistaX 'cause...well...it says MistaX like 42 friggin' times in one of Powerman's posts.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh





I'll say it before someone else does.:) It was Powerman who pointed it out. It just looks like it was MistaX 'cause...well...it says MistaX like 42 friggin' times in one of Powerman's posts.:lol:
:dunce: I knew that, I was just making sure you guys were on top of things! :p
 
Originally posted by Jordan
:dunce: I knew that, I was just making sure you guys were on top of things! :p



Huh? Oh! Yes, of course! I knew you'd never accidentally make an error such as that.:D
 
Back