The Car Wishlist

United States
Mooresville, NC
Gatorbait771
Gatorbait771
A lot of the time when I'm browsing the UCD, I see a car I'd love to have but can't afford. By the time I've worked for it, the car has been cycled out of the UCD. How about (if GT6 has a UCD), we could create a wish-list of the cars we wanted to make future purchases of? Of course it would need to be capped around 5 to 10 cars on the list...the current system is very frustrating and could use a facelift.

It would be just like an ad or having a dealer keeping an eye out for a particular car for You. And when a car matching Your requests appears You get a message from UCD.
Why not?
Some may think it would take the fun out of the hunt, but hey. Just leave that function be then.

It would be just like an ad or having a dealer keeping an eye out for a particular car for You. And when a car matching Your requests appears You get a message from UCD.
Why not?
Some may think it would take the fun out of the hunt, but hey. Just leave that function be then.

Exactly! Hunting can be difficult...Especially when the same cars keep flooding it (Nissan GT-R's and Mazda MX-5's). I've wanted specific cars but have still not seen them in the UCD. It's either this, increase the size of the UCD, or set the UCD to refresh every 5 minutes.

A lot of the time when I'm browsing the UCD, I see a car I'd love to have but can't afford. By the time I've worked for it, the car has been cycled out of the UCD. How about (if GT6 has a UCD), we could create a wish-list of the cars we wanted to make future purchases of? Of course it would need to be capped around 5 to 10 cars on the list...the current system is very frustrating and could use a facelift.

Or, better yet, do it right and make it just like the Premium dealership, wherewith we have all cars available at all times rather than a handful cycling through? Better still, how about we don't have Standards at all in GT6 and just have Premiums and the Premium dealerships?

It would be good if the wishlist could 'hold back' wanted cars for a few extra days in the UCD. This would allow you enough time to get the credits to purchase the car.

Or, better yet, do it right and make it just like the Premium dealership, wherewith we have all cars available at all times rather than a handful cycling through? Better still, how about we don't have Standards at all in GT6 and just have Premiums and the Premium dealerships?

I think that would be an issue with memory space...I could be wrong but that would take about 4 times as long to load all of the cars. That would be perfect though :) I'm all for ditching standard cars...I'm not sure why that did that in the first place, to be honest.

It would be good if the wishlist could 'hold back' wanted cars for a few extra days in the UCD. This would allow you enough time to get the credits to purchase the car.

That's what I was thinking. When you see one you want, you have the option to save for a while! :D

For me and a lot of fans, its very simple. Out with the old and in with the new.
We'd like to see newer model cars, heck, even if they are standard. Go the way the world is going, one direction. Give us new model front wheel cars. Infact, no car should be older than 2000 model, unless some real classics.
For production cars and Race cars. Come on PD, u can do it.

Back