The car you miss the most.

Parnelli Bone

www.gtcarreviews.com
Premium
United States
Columbia, MD.
Parnelli_Bones
What car do you miss the most from GT1?

So far as passenger cars go, I'd have to say the Subaru SVX. Really, it's the one Subaru that's truly different from the rest. I can understand why PD dropped it tho, it's not really a stellar performer. But I miss it all the same. :(

So far as racing cars go, surely it's gonna have to be the blue Viper GTS. :(

Last edited:
Which game was the TVR Cerbera LM spec in?

That was the car to have, but I think it was GT2, I'm sure I remember taking it round Red Rock Raceway.

:irked:👍

Which game was the TVR Cerbera LM spec in?

That was the car to have, but I think it was GT2, I'm sure I remember taking it round Red Rock Raceway.

:irked:👍

It was GT2. But what a great combo, Cerbera LM and Red Rock Valley Speedway 👍 👍

So far as passenger cars go, i'd have to say the Subaru SVX. REally, it's the one Subaru that's truely different from the rest. I can understand why PD dropped it tho, it's not really a stellar performer.
Though, to be honest, how many cars in the recent GT games are?

What car do you miss the most from GT1?

So far as passenger cars go, i'd have to say the Subaru SVX. REally, it's the one Subaru that's truely different from the rest. I can understand why PD dropped it tho, it's not really a stellar performer. But i miss it all the same. :(

So far as racing cars go, surely it's gonna have to be the blue Viper GTS. :(

You got the idea out of my thread of "the track you miss the most", didn't ya?

Definitely, the blue Viper is the best looking Gran Turismo car ever!

*rushes to buy a Viper in blue*

The original Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo. Slap 930hp into that thing and race mod it and you will never lose again!!!

It was GT2. But what a great combo, Cerbera LM and Red Rock Valley Speedway 👍 👍

It was in both actually.

As for cars I miss, well I'd have to say every single one of the Special Edition/LM Edition cars.

I miss the bright yellow RX-7 A-spec for one normal car, the Viper RT/10 for another.

Hmm..there's quite a bit of 'em actually. But the one I miss the most is the NSX-R LM GT2. Even though the later games have real JGTC NSXs, their paintjobs are never as cool as the one in GT1. And the sound of it....makes my eardrums explode (well, not really, but you get the idea). And the way it drives, it's like trying to tame a mad bull. Classic stuff 👍.

I also miss the Concept Car. Especially the tuned version (purple/yellow). That's simply the most amazing car to drive fast.

Nissan Pulsar GTiR. I can't believe this didn't make it into any other GT games. It was the original 4WD pocket rocket (predates the Impreza WRX) and in race mod it is in the livery it ran briefly in the WRC.

I'm really disappointed it was not brought back in later GTs.

Nissan Pulsar GTiR. I can't believe this didn't make it into any other GT games. It was the original 4WD pocket rocket (predates the Impreza WRX) and in race mod it is in the livery it ran briefly in the WRC.

I'm really disappointed it was not brought back in later GTs.

Very much agreed.

Hmm, I'll say Concept Car. (Copper Head)

A great starter car that could be copyed/bought from other memorycard for free.
On the otherhand there was no way to sell it after,
so there was no point getting a full garage of them as they were permanent. :lol:

MadMax

Does anyone know why the blue with white stripes Viper isn't in any GT besides GT1? Did Dodge/Chrysler remove the paint scheme so PD did the same? I find it pretty lame if that's so, considering it's THE defining colour for a Viper.

I'd say for me it is a toss up. Puma RM GTO, Blue w/white stripes Viper GT-S, or my first car I ever drove in GT to fix up, the '93 Civic SiR:sly:. I know that it was in latter versions of GT, but it was the one to pop my GT cherry.

I miss:

Honda Del Sol LM Edition (Black w/ White Stripes)
TVR Cerbera LM Edition (Blue or Maroon)
Mitsubishi GTO LM Edition (Yellow)

Toyota TRD 3000GT
Dodge Viper GTS-R (White w/ Blue stripes)
Dodge Viper GTS (Blue w/ White stripes)

Back