The Chaparral 2J & the McLaren GTR popped up in the UCD!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techy
  • 1 comments
  • 1,310 views
Messages
6,776
United States
Florida
Messages
gtamann123
I was so lucky that it popped up just now! It popped up in the UCD after my last Super GT race on B-Spec. Unfortunately, the 2J costs 14 million, and I have 10 million :( :( :( :mad:🤬:ouch: I guess I have to wait AGAIN for it to pop up, AND I have to grind back to 10 million because I'm buying the GTR, AND I have to grind 5 million MORE to the 2J, then AGAIN for the Chaparral 2D :mad:

I know this Isn't a question, but I wanted to share my sorrow...
 
I was so lucky that it popped up just now! It popped up in the UCD after my last Super GT race on B-Spec. Unfortunately, the 2J costs 14 million, and I have 10 million :( :( :( :mad:🤬:ouch: I guess I have to wait AGAIN for it to pop up, AND I have to grind back to 10 million because I'm buying the GTR, AND I have to grind 5 million MORE to the 2J, then AGAIN for the Chaparral 2D :mad:

I know this Isn't a question, but I wanted to share my sorrow...

Yeah, I think the first time I ran into the 2J I was at a low level and probably didn't even have a million credits on me at the time. I was like level 25 or so before I ran into it again, at which time I could afford it.
 
Back