The Clio Cup | Suzuka 550pp RWD | :00 :20 :40

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
EL_ZISSOU
The Clio Cup

Miss Cleo has expert knowledge of all the mysteries of the moon and the stars.
But more importantly, she knows how to get around Suzuka Circuit in a hurry, with 550pp.

cleodbts.jpg

Race: Suzuka 550pp RWD

Region: PAL or NTSC

The Schedule: Beginning Thursday, March 26th every :00 :20 :40

The Track: Suzuka International Racing Course | 鈴鹿サーキット

japan-lap.jpg

suzuka.jpg

The Car: Renault Clio Sport V6 '00 | 550pp

renault12.jpg

The Tires: R1-R3

Live Race Chat: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=189#

GTP Tuning Garages: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=192

Your Host: EL_ZISSOU

15TEAM.1.650.jpg

See you on the track! :cheers:

Last edited:
Could you please change the time schedule? There's no need for running a special cup if you use the time schedule from the regular Suzuka 550PP RWD event. Thanks in advance 👍

sorry hugo, i didnt notice the other thread. can you delete mine? i dont want to take attention away from the event that already exists.

Nice event, the Clio is sweet! Anybody looking for a weapon of war for this event, check here.

sorry hugo, i didnt notice the other thread. can you delete mine? i dont want to take attention away from the event that already exists.

The standard PP550 RWD event already consists of Clio's on R tyres for around 75% I noticed yesterday. So you're not taking any attention away from it I think...
If you prefer to race Clio's only with a fixed setup, you can maintain this separate thread as long as you change the time schedule. Otherwise I'd like to ask you to make use of the Suzuka PP550 RWD event thread since this becomes redundant then.

The standard PP550 RWD event already consists of Clio's on R tyres for around 75% I noticed yesterday. So you're not taking any attention away from it I think...
If you prefer to race Clio's only with a fixed setup, you can maintain this separate thread as long as you change the time schedule. Otherwise I'd like to ask you to make use of the Suzuka PP550 RWD event thread since this becomes redundant then.

Yes mon! I think we are saying the same thing. I didnt see the old thread when i posted this, or else i would not have. Can I delete this myself- I looked, but if there is a way I couldn't find it.

On the top of the thread, on the right side, is a dropdown called 'Thread Tools'. You can close the thread from there if you wish. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back