The closest race I've had in GT5.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DOUQA
  • 7 comments
  • 1,227 views
Messages
491
Messages
GTP_DOUQA
This is a video from an online series run from GTP. On Friday night we raced RM'd Integras on RH, for 30 laps at Indy Road.

It was 30 laps of some of the cleanest and closest racing I've ever had online. This is just a few highlights thrown together and doesn't really convey how epic the race was. It was non stop battling.

 
Ah, I know the feeling. Getting together and doing a race with members in one make, or close matched cars is great. Especially when the battle doesn't stop until the going across the line on the final lap.
 
Woah that was awesome!
 
Looks like loads of fun. Good video.
 
That's what I'm looking for !! Everytime I connect into GT5 Network I search for GTP Members rooms, but I can't find none :( I would love to race with you guys, and meet someday in a single room.

Awesome race by the way ;) I get so nervious in those clean and close races!
 
Last edited:
That's what I'm looking for !! Everytime I connect into GT5 Network I search for GTP Members rooms, but I can't find none :( I would love to race with you guys, and meet someday in a single room.

Awesome race by the way ;) I get so nervious in those clean and close races!

Concours Club. All clean drivers welcome.
 
wow that was a cool race
 
Great video, great race.
 
Back