The color of my Lancer is.... undecided

  • Thread starter Thread starter glacierdustGT
  • 21 comments
  • 963 views

[color=limegreen]What color Lancer should I purchase?[/color]

  • [color=red]red w/pinstripping[/color]

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • [color=red]red[/color]

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • [color=blue]blue[/color]

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • white

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • [color=silver]silver metallic[/color]

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • black

    Votes: 4 15.4%

  • Total voters
    26
Messages
100
I saved my GT3 game and then I bought a Lancer, and I am very fond of it already. But, I dont know what color Lancer Evolution VI T.M.E. to buy. First I got a black one, then decided it didn't look that good because it blended in the louvered hood indents and the bumper in the front with the fog lights, so you couldn't see the depth of the body styling, if you know what I'm saying. Then I got a silver, but I kind of like the black one again. What color should I get then... YOU DECIDE!!!!

Something else I have to say: I am trying to build up my "GT buddies" buddy list on IM so I can talk to people that have the game, which doesnt really happen to often. So if you have IM, just post your screename along with your reply. THANKS :D
 
I like the pinstriped version, reminds me of the WRC car but different, well you get what I mean...

yahoo: frustratedpalmtree2002
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I like the pinstriped version, reminds me of the WRC car but different, well you get what I mean...

yahoo: frustratedpalmtree2002


I agree. BTW: AIM screen name is PCNerd2020
 
dont get the stripped version whatever you do, looks really tacky imo.....only looks good on the full rally version, go for the red, red all the way <--best colour in the world :P
 
Well twidely dee to all you people, I got a black one and it will own all yours :trouble: black is the bomb!!!!!
 
Blue would be my recommendation, but then again I'm a bit biased. :D And on a side note:

First I got a black one, then decided it didn't look that good because it blended in the louvered hood indents and the bumper in the front with the fog lights, so you couldn't see the depth of the body styling, if you know what I'm saying.

I must be the only one to think the Lancer Evo was plug-ugly until they ditched those foglights.
 
as i said in AIM, black. oohhh, stealthy..:trouble:
 
Blue is THE best color. I really love blue cars. Second would be black.
 
I was going to vote black, but because the Evo has such dynamic body cladding, I voted white.


When I start to collect cars, I will only own black or white cars as my first choice. I hate abstract and trendy colours.
 
Red accents alot but sometimes will hide the taillights but not always. Yellow is a nice choice but you cant buy it in yellow :(
 
you can win it in yellow.
 
it certainly does. i think it's look nice in that orange mica color the new Mazda Protogè comes in.
 
Black black black!
 
Back