The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 931 comments
I wish the payout was higher for online. I race three hours with my friends and make like $100,000 - $150,000 if that. Time flies though. Sardegna feels like a long race compared to hours of multiplayer. I guess they don’t like us to be rewarded for having fun on their game. Lol

@Samus I started making a list of the cars I needed to collect and the corresponding amount required, and ended up making the entire car list by mistake! I have gone through it multiple times now, and as far as I can see there's two cars missing from your list: The Mangusta Christian Dior and RX-VISION GT3 Stealth Model. Adds up to an extra 950,000 cr. Might have been a conscious decision though?

And then the important part: the total cost of all cars on my list totals 487,994,715 cr.

I'm not sure where the extra 8 mil comes from, but it's substantial. I can send you my spreadsheet if you want to double-check against yours?

The scary part I found is I've still got 78% of the required credits left to purchase the remaining 51% of the cars I don't yet own!

View attachment 1198359

But sure, PM me your list if you like and I'll cross reference, I may have missed some of the recent price increases.
I have much the same as Samus - without the Dior Mangusta, I'm at 480,601,255 Cr. Part of that difference is what the UCD-only car prices were when he locked them down (including using the intro/zero-mile price for the Suzuki Cappuccino) versus what they have stabilized at since 5/30, though the current cost of 9,333,100 Cr. is less than when he locked down those prices. I can send over the current UCD prices.

There's also a 10-cr. error in the 2007 Nissan Fairlady's price (36,300 Cr.) and a 9,000-Cr. error in the Pontiac GTO's price (210,000 Cr.)

From what I can tell, Samus missed these Hagerty's price changes:
  • 1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car - 10,000,000 Cr. (May price increase)
  • 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 - 2,200,000 Cr. (August price decrease)
  • 1992 Nissan R92CP - 2,700,000 Cr. (August price increase)
  • 1986 Peugeot 205 T16 Evolution II Rally Car - 1,100,000 Cr. (May price increase)

Last edited:
...Looks like I'm gonna be playing this in my retirement as I'm after 2 of every car in the game...
As well as custom stuff as well!
Garage better hold 5000 cars, or that's another thing to request from Polyphony Digital wiry issues that need solving.

Did you get to use exploits when they were available? Or you chose not to?
😆😆😆
Sadly I don't have all the hours in the day, but I choose not to, I find out about these things just as they're patched more often than not anywho!

I pop in daily to race for the marathon ticket, I generally don't have more time available currently...

😆😆😆
Sadly I don't have all the hours in the day, but I choose not to, I find out about these things just as they're patched more often than not anywho!

I pop in daily to race for the marathon ticket, I generally don't have more time available currently...

Ouch, then you're in for a long grind if you want to get 2 of (almost) every car and alongside tuning/mods for some of them. I'm on the same boat as you, but I did the exploits, and even after all of that I'm still far from having the duplicates I want of the more expensive cars in the LCD and let alone tuning them...

Car collecting is a pain! And yeah, I appreciate your drawn-out effort and hope it goes well!
I'm less bothered with the tuning side, upgrading something to scrape the win is fine by me.
Hopefully there's a potential car trade option in the future, maybe that'll help us out!?!

...Looks like I'm gonna be playing this in my retirement as I'm after 2 of every car in the game...
As well as custom stuff as well!
Garage better hold 5000 cars, or that's another thing to request from Polyphony Digital wiry issues that need solving.
Two of every car in the game? Too bad I couldn’t sell you my **** box cars I couldn’t give two hoots about haha. I already have two of some cars and some I have three but I have plenty that I will be selling as soon as they make selling cars a feature.

A minute of silence, for the 104 million Cr. required to buy all the cars currently in the LCD. And another minute for those who need to buy two of some of those cars, to get one stock and one tuned. :rolleyes:

This game's economy is just terrible, and they do nothing to improve it.

I have much the same as Samus - without the Dior Mangusta, I'm at 480,601,255 Cr. Part of that difference is what the UCD-only car prices were when he locked them down (including using the intro/zero-mile price for the Suzuki Cappuccino) versus what they have stabilized at since 5/30, though the current cost of 9,333,100 Cr. is less than when he locked down those prices. I can send over the current UCD prices.

There's also a 10-cr. error in the 2007 Nissan Fairlady's price (36,300 Cr.) and a 9,000-Cr. error in the Pontiac GTO's price (210,000 Cr.)

From what I can tell, Samus missed these Hagerty's price changes:
  • 1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car - 10,000,000 Cr. (May price increase)
  • 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 - 2,200,000 Cr. (August price decrease)
  • 1992 Nissan R92CP - 2,700,000 Cr. (August price increase)
  • 1986 Peugeot 205 T16 Evolution II Rally Car - 1,100,000 Cr. (May price increase)
Went back through my spreadsheet and found one calc was pulling up too many cells. Sorted it now and it's back to 480 mil.

The 1992 Nissan R92CP went up more than expected - instead of being 2,700,000 Cr. after the August Hagerty's price changes, it's 3,000,000 Cr.

Last edited:
With all of the R92CPs that have gone to auction since August, PD really had no choice but to increase the price.

Last edited:
There was plenty time to ramp up production between offerings. The price should be lower. New players to the game should be offered the initial price when the game debuted. I mean, Kaz wants new Players to experience what older players experienced their first time… and all that. ;)

There was plenty time to ramp up production between offerings. The price should be lower. New players to the game should be offered the initial price when the game debuted. I mean, Kaz wants new Players to experience what older players experienced their first time… and all that. ;)
This.

I have started a new game on my 2nd account in order to get the Money I can get from the circuit experience. Because I really hate the fact of doing the same race over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

So started the whole new menu, the good news is I got the ticket for the Ferrari cars, so I can get the La Ferrari, Enzo and FXK (which I never get on my main account...)

But remembering in march when the payout was more important for the circuit experience, that the cars are more expensive in the LDC... I feel sad for any new player out there.

Just to show how stupid the economy is in the games.

It's better to actually create several account and do again the circuit experience and the cafe

Than grinding the same race over and over...

It's really pathetic

I really hope for Kaz to have his favorite car breaking down in the middle of now-where and get stranded there for hours and hours. Pay a ridiculous amount of money to fix it to find out it's unfixable.

Sadly I have to agree, the in-game economy has all but wrecked GT7 for me.

The reason it is such a problem for me is simple - it takes too long to earn enough Cr. to buy the cars I want that I end up spending the vast majority of my racing time grinding the same (very few) events, and there's little time left to have actual races.

An obvious problem with grinding in GT7 is that you need to win races - that fact alone stands in total contrast to the ethos of a 'racing' game. When I do the Spa 24 hr event, I do it because I need the Cr. to buy cars, but it is not a 'race' - it's a nailed on win, and that makes a grind, not a race.

I do play some races that are not for Cr., but alas when a car comes up in the LCD that I really want, I need to devote practically my whole budget of racing time on grinding, and not racing. That's never been the case in GT before, and it is destroying what's left of the fun of the game for me.

And, of course, the vast majority of cars that pass through the LCD pass straight back out again without me being able to buy them, and at this rate never will. If feels like such a waste, but it also feels like an enormous waste of my time to even bother. And as for resorting to microtransactions, it will be a cold day in Hell before I pay the frankly criminal price of Cr. in the PlayStation store.

-

Rather than just posting an enormous whinge, I'm adding a list of changes that I would love to see and I reckon would be easy to do:
  • Reward driving, not just race results - give a set/more generous Cr. bonus for mileage driven
  • Standardise events and rewards - have a 30 and 60 min race at every circuit that pays out 1 million Cr. per hour driven
  • Reward Custom Races at the same level as other events - e.g. 1 million Cr. for an 1 hr race should be standard
  • Reward non-driving activity with Cr. - Cr. bonuses for shared content, esp. popular Scapes and Styles etc.
  • Scrap ticket roulette
  • Scrap invitations and car rotation in the LCD/UCD - make all cars available to buy any time
  • Make rare/expensive cars rewards/prizes for gameplay/milestones
  • Allow players to sell cars
  • Make microtransactions much cheaper (at least 20x) - Even at 1/20th of current cost, a 20 million Cr. car would still cost £8/$9 to buy outright with MTX (still too much IMHO)

Last edited:
I did start completing the Circuit Experiemce(90%) on one of my alts and I built up all the Cr. I’m struggling to even make the decision to buy expensive cars. I’m so used to not using them in my main account(because I don’t have them), I feel I’m not going to use them any way. That’s a shame.

Yeah new players are pretty much screwed already now.

In GT SPORT i have 100 million credits on the bank (no, i didn't make diamond in the LH Challenge, only gold, but i grinded up to 100 million credits). PD should have transferred at least 50% of the credits you have on the bank in GT SPORT to GT 7. That would have been a good starting amount.

The grinding was exorbitant in GT SPORT, too. There were updates, where the prizes of the new cars were higher than the 20 million credits budget cap.

Welcome to Gran Turismo 7, where real world inflation is accurately modeled! Including the part where you don't get paid more, but everything gets more expensive. Have fun!
Yeah, I knew about increasing LCD prices, but didn't think that summary cost raised at 40+ millions already.
May be someday PD will raise price limit from 20 mil to 25-30...but rewards will be same 5'000 Cr.

Few days ago I completed my collection 446/446 and I expected some kind of reward, like a small message 'good job' or pop a pixelchampagne, but nothing:) Anyway, finally my daily Sardegna, Le Mans and Tokyo grind is over...

I have driven all of them as stock and I have many favorites, but I'm enjoying Subaru's 'Isle of Man' the most after all.
On Sardegna the Lambo VGT I've found the best, on Le Mans the Alpine VGT. However I prefer classic cars over VGTs...

Yeah, I knew about increasing LCD prices, but didn't think that summary cost raised at 40+ millions already.
May be someday PD will raise price limit from 20 mil to 25-30...but rewards will be same 5'000 Cr.
Remember they've also added a bunch of new cars in the LCD which have pretty big prices (plus there's Mercedes which jumped from 12 mil to 20 mil...)

Remember they've also added a bunch of new cars in the LCD which have pretty big prices (plus there's Mercedes which jumped from 12 mil to 20 mil...)
The total for the original launch day 424 cars was 429M.

The 22 update cars cost 25.6M.

That brings the total to 454.6M which means the other 27.4M increase is purely down to Hagerty inflation. Lovely stuff.

Also in case anyone was wondering, this is now the top 10 priciest cars:

BMW​
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car​
1997​
10,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
McLaren​
F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu​
1995​
11,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Jaguar​
XJ13​
1966​
12,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Mercedes AMG​
S Barker Tourer​
1929​
13,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Porsche​
917K​
1970​
18,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
McLaren​
F1​
1994​
19,400,000​
Legendary Cars​
Alfa Romeo​
8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta​
1937​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Ferrari​
250 GTO CN.3729GT​
1962​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Mercedes-Benz​
300SL W194​
1952​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Shelby​
Cobra Daytona Coupe​
1964​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​

Yours for a mere 163.4 Million.

Last edited:
The total for the original launch day 424 cars was 429M.

The 22 update cars cost 25.6M.

That brings the total to 454.6M which means the other 27.4M increase is purely down to Hagerty inflation. Lovely stuff.

Also in case anyone was wondering, this is now the top 10 priciest cars:

BMW​
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car​
1997​
10,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
McLaren​
F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu​
1995​
11,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Jaguar​
XJ13​
1966​
12,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Mercedes AMG​
S Barker Tourer​
1929​
13,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Porsche​
917K​
1970​
18,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
McLaren​
F1​
1994​
19,400,000​
Legendary Cars​
Alfa Romeo​
8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta​
1937​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Ferrari​
250 GTO CN.3729GT​
1962​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Mercedes-Benz​
300SL W194​
1952​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​
Shelby​
Cobra Daytona Coupe​
1964​
20,000,000​
Legendary Cars​

Yours for a mere 163.4 Million.
With at least 2 of them going over 20 million next month.

^ the funny thing is I have every single car in the game but still feel the need to grind lol... I play LeMans because of the money earned when winning the race so I play it every time I play GT7 which is once a day probably once or twice a week... theres still like 10 races or more that I still have to complete and all the new DLC cafe books I still never played.. and I didnt even complete one mission yet.. I think I might have done just the first 2 license tests and they werent even all gold... just did them all so I can compete in the cafe races...I have no motivation to do anything in the game because of the lack of money earned so I resort to the typical 3-4 grind races

Last edited:
^ the funny thing is I have every single car in the game but still feel the need to grind lol... I play LeMans because of the money earned when winning the race so I play it every time I play GT7 which is once a day probably once or twice a week... theres still like 10 races or more that I still have to complete and all the new DLC cafe books I still never played.. and I didnt even complete one mission yet.. I think I might have done just the first 2 license tests and they werent even all gold... just did them all so I can compete in the cafe races...I have no motivation to do anything in the game because of the lack of money earned so I resort to the typical 3-4 grind races
I only have the Brand Central cars left to buy and while I only need to race a couple more, I lack the motivation to do it. I'm probably just going to buy the Gr.2,3,4 cars and ignore the VGTs. Shame though, only 100 cars left to complete the collection.

Latest Posts

Back