The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 931 comments
Until PD adjusts its price. It is in Hagerty's after all.
Okay but when it comes up again will it be 6,5 mills or?
I ask because I have managed to grind 6,9 millions and I'm hoping that will be enough...

Okay but when it comes up again will it be 6,5 mills or?
I ask because I have managed to grind 6,9 millions and I'm hoping that will be enough...
It's going to be a while before the CLK LM is up again, likely not until after the March update. As the expected February Hagerty's price adjustments didn't happen, who knows if that will happen in March, or if/how much it would affect the CLK's price.

Most of the March price adjustments to the Hagerty's cars have been calculated. So far, there's only 5 changes (with 13 race cars left to appear). There also were 5 new cars in the March update:
  • 1964 Aston Martin DB5 - Legend Cars - 958,000 Cr. (down 20,000 Cr.)
  • 1987 Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak - Legend Cars - 2,300,000 Cr (up 150,000 Cr.)
  • 2019 Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM - Brand Central - 1,000,000 Cr. (new car)
  • 1961 Jaguar E-type Coupe - Legend Cars - 227,000 Cr. (down 20,000 Cr.)
  • 1980 Maserati Merak SS - Legend Cars - 78,500 Cr. (up 3,500 Cr.)
  • 2019 Mazda Mazda3 - Brand Central - 37,000 Cr. (new car)
  • 1964 Porsche Carrera GTS (904) - Legend Cars - 2,500,000 Cr. (new car)
  • 1987 Porsche 959 - Legend Cars - 1,750,000 Cr. (new car)
  • 1965 Shelby G.T.350 - Legend Cars - 511,000 Cr. (up 10,000 Cr.)
  • 2018 Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge - Brand Central - 75,000 Cr. (new car)
Also, the (AMG) CLK LM has been rebranded as a Mercedes-Benz.

By my math (which, unlike Samus, uses the current UCD prices), the value of all the 464 purchasable cars that register in the Car Collection, not counting the 500,000-Cr. Dior Mangusta (which does not), is 500,312,355 Cr.

Last edited:
Another Hagerty's price increase - the 1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car went up 1,100,000 Cr., to 11,400,000 Cr. (the same as the pre-1.31 price for the 1995 version).

The best feature in the game(increasing prices of the cars of course, not legendary cars obviously - that is boring). Can't wait for 1st car that will cost more than 20 millions.

Now the number of total cars is 466 ?
More cars were added comparing with Samus's great works of the 2022 baseline
There are 464 cars that make up the car collection. In addition, there are:
  • The Dior Mangusta, which has its own distinct model and name (but with the same PP as the purchasable "base" Mangusta). Notably, getting it does not count toward having the Mangusta in the car collection.
  • The 25th Anniversary-liveried version of the Toyota GR Yaris (available by buying the 25th Anniversary edition of the game), which doesn't have a distinct model or name, but does have a slightly higher PP than the "base" version. Indeed, the tuning parts and engine swap for the base version are usable on this version. It does count as owning the purchasable version of the GR Yaris in the car collection.
  • The Anniversary Edition of the Red Bull X2019 (was available by correctly answering one of the trivia questions related to the November 2022 GTWS), which has its own distinct model and name (but the same PP as the "base" version). As I already had the "base" X2019 on both accounts, I could not tell you whether getting it counts as owning the "base" model in the car collection.
  • The stealth version of the Mazda RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT (was available for those who pre-ordered the game), which has its own model and name (but the same PP as the "base" version). It does count as owning the "base" model in the car collection.
  • The Hagerty's liveried version of the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR (available for those who have Hagerty's insurance). As I don't have Hagerty's insurance, I cannot tell you whether the PP or model is different than the "base" version, or whether it counts as owning the "base" version in the car collection, but I do know that it has the same name as the "base" version.
The other two cars that were available for those who pre-ordered the game (1997 Toyota Supra GT500 and Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND) are the exact same as the purchasable "base" models.

Last edited:
There are 464 cars that make up the car collection. In addition, there are:
  • The Dior Mangusta, which has its own distinct model and name (but with the same PP as the purchasable "base" Mangusta). Notably, getting it does not count toward having the Mangusta in the car collection.
  • The 25th Anniversary-liveried version of the Toyota GR Yaris (available by buying the 25th Anniversary edition of the game), which doesn't have a distinct model or name, but does have a slightly higher PP than the "base" version. Indeed, the tuning parts and engine swap for the base version are usable on this version. It does count as owning the purchasable version of the GR Yaris in the car collection.
  • The Anniversary Edition of the Red Bull X2019 (was available by correctly answering one of the trivia questions related to the November 2022 GTWS), which has its own distinct model and name (but the same PP as the "base" version). As I already had the "base" X2019 on both accounts, I could not tell you whether getting it counts as owning the "base" model in the car collection.
  • The stealth version of the Mazda RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT (was available for those who pre-ordered the game), which has its own model and name (but the same PP as the "base" version). It does count as owning the "base" model in the car collection.
  • The Hagerty's liveried version of the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR (available for those who have Hagerty's insurance). As I don't have Hagerty's insurance, I cannot tell you whether the PP or model is different than the "base" version, or whether it counts as owning the "base" version in the car collection, but I do know that it has the same name as the "base" version.
The other two cars that were available for those who pre-ordered the game (1997 Toyota Supra GT500 and Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND) are the exact same as the purchasable "base" models.
This a great piece of insight on the GT cars ! Merge the real cars with different skins, and seperate the cars that does not sell through normal channels.
I figure out 3 gift cars: 25th year version gift cars(Redbull and Yaris) and Mazda's in my garage(No Hagerty's gift car for me).
If take Dior Mangusta and Maugusta as one model, then it will be total 462 (466 - 3_gift_cars - Dior_Mangusta) for me.
Will check to see where I missed those two cars (464-462).

The Mazda and Redbull's gift car does not count into 464, as those models were not in the card index view.

Well, Toyota's gift car is the same model as that sells through brand central , and the model shows in the 464 car index view.

Models in list view as below:
1680756313043.png

In the garage Index view, the model only show one ,not the gift mode.
1680756352350.png

1680756515992.png

1680756547419.png

1680756666311.png

1680756692161.png

Last edited:
The Mazda and Redbull's gift car does not count into 464, as those models were not in the card index view.

Well, Toyota's gift car is the same model as that sells through brand central , and the model shows in the 464 car index view.

Models in list view as below:
View attachment 1245675

In the garage Index view, the model only show one ,not the gift mode.
View attachment 1245676

As I said, the acquiring the 25th-Anniversary Yaris and stealth Mazda do count as acquiring their "base" models in the Car Collection as I had those two cars checked off as soon as I first got to my car collection. I don't know if the 25th Anniverary X2019 does as I had the "base" model first.

Further, I do know from posts elsewhere in the forum that acquiring the Dior Mangusta does not count as acquiring the "base" Mangusta.

I don't know if the 25th Anniverary X2019 does
It does, as do the Stealth Mazda, the Nations GR Yaris, and the Hagerty McLaren. All count as the same car as the base model for the purposes of the Car Collection screen. Only the Mangusta doesn't.

Wasn't there a possibility to get the McLaren without Hagerties insurance? (Didn't even know what that was (Austria)).

Wasn't there a possibility to get the McLaren without Hagerties insurance? (Didn't even know what that was (Austria)).
There were (maybe still are if the Hagerty's insurance route is still available) only 2 ways to get the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR - BMW:
  • Buy it from the LCD if/when it's available
  • Have Hagerty's insurance and get the DLC code from them

The Dior Mangusta, which has its own distinct model and name (but with the same PP as the purchasable "base" Mangusta). Notably, getting it does not count toward having the Mangusta in the car collection.
The difference to the normal Mangusta is that the Dior Mangusta has the special livery. The second difference is, that the normal one has a black leather interior and the Dior one has a vanilla cream white leather interior.

Last edited:
I’ve been playing this game for over a year now. Time driven = 86:59:43.

Car collection is at 50%.

Race mostly multiplayer online, the single player AI is not fun to race against at all and I got sick of Sardegna and LeMans a long time ago and Ive hardly done those. I really hope in the next update they make everything payout way more and do it based on time raced rather than whatever system they use now. Whether it’s single player, sport or multiplayer you should receive a fair amount of credits for playing their game.

Why do they want us to race by ourselves against their “mind boggling wtf did you do that?” type of AI so bad? And not all the races, by having big payouts on the main three they’re practically encouraging people to grind the same races over and over. I’ve watched cars I want come and go through Legendary Dealership because I just don’t have it in me to race single player anymore. I’ve even been only four Sardegna‘s away from buying a car I want but I’m just like meh whatever, can’t stand the grind.

Awesome game, but the in game economy of it is horrible. I’d be a lot higher in car collection over the year if I just raced single player all the time, which I would, if you could actually have a fun race.

I’ve been playing this game for over a year now. Time driven = 86:59:43.

Car collection is at 50%.

Race mostly multiplayer online, the single player AI is not fun to race against at all and I got sick of Sardegna and LeMans a long time ago and Ive hardly done those. I really hope in the next update they make everything payout way more and do it based on time raced rather than whatever system they use now. Whether it’s single player, sport or multiplayer you should receive a fair amount of credits for playing their game.

Why do they want us to race by ourselves against their “mind boggling wtf did you do that?” type of AI so bad? And not all the races, by having big payouts on the main three they’re practically encouraging people to grind the same races over and over. I’ve watched cars I want come and go through Legendary Dealership because I just don’t have it in me to race single player anymore. I’ve even been only four Sardegna‘s away from buying a car I want but I’m just like meh whatever, can’t stand the grind.

Awesome game, but the in game economy of it is horrible. I’d be a lot higher in car collection over the year if I just raced single player all the time, which I would, if you could actually have a fun race.
Yeah, it’s a shame it pays so little in contrast to offline grinding against poor, easy AI. Almost funny how offline players complain about economy given what it looks like for us spending most of our time online. Do check out these statistics relevant to the complaint in question that I put together the past week.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s a shame it pays so little in contrast to offline grinding against poor, easy AI. Almost funny how offline players complain about economy given what it looks like for us spending most of our time online. Do check out these statistics relevant to the complaint in question that I put together the past week.

It’s horrendous. I race with three or four people regularly. I’ve been bugging them to try and save up for the 917K as we’ve noticed we always have much better races running the same completely stock vehicles and tires, or same vehicles tuned exactly the same. It’s a fun car, I’m the only one with it. They’ve pretty much given up on trying to earn money. It’s absolutely brutal that PD doesn’t realize what they’re doing to their players.

One friend got the game for christmas, I gave him an old G29 wheel, he bought a stand, within a month or two he was sick of the grind and rarely plays it anymore… there goes another player lost to the inevitable grind. I think part of that is, we go to race with him, he doesn’t have any of the cool cars we have, if he races with us he’s earning pennies on the dollar. We all are.

I love this game and I absolutely hate it because of the the poor credit payout system and high prices. It just ruins the experience big time. If they gave me all of the cars and I didn’t have to buy anything, I wouldn’t even touch the single player because it’s just not fun at all. But for some reason they just really feel the need to force people to play the game on their own If they want to unlock anything in the game.

Im surprised you took the time to record all that data 97 wins online equal two Sardegna. 8hrs versus 50mins. Maybe Polyphony Digital will see that and open their eyes? I mean somebody from that team has to browse the forum threads here? If they didn’t they wouldn’t be changing physics and all that right?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF THE STUPID GRIND TO EARN CARS!

The new cars in 1.32:
  • 1992 Jaguar XJ220 - 615,000 Cr. (in the Legendary Dealership)
  • 2020 AMG Mercedes-AMG GT3 - 480,000 Cr. (in Brand Central)
  • 2023 Super Formula SF23 Super Formula/Honda - 1,000,000 Cr. (in Brand Central)
  • 2023 Super Formula SF23 Super Formula/Toyota - 1,000,000 Cr. (in Brand Central)

for several months I have finished buying all the cars in the game, I only need the three Ferraris by invitation and having to wait for who knows how long yet, when I could buy them easily, makes this absurd problem yet another ******** 😎

for several months I have finished buying all the cars in the game, I only need the three Ferraris by invitation and having to wait for who knows how long yet, when I could buy them easily, makes this absurd problem yet another ******** 😎
I’d sure like to see that hot rod show up again in legendary but it’s like the game forgot it was even in the game. Somebody I know has been waiting for the Daytona coupe forever now. The legendary dealership thing is a little frustrating in that sense. Once you start collecting more cars, used cars and legendary feel like you’ve bought everything already, literally waiting months for the car you want to finally show up.

My sources have the following pending price increases:
  • 1988 McLaren MP4/4 - up 2,000,000 Cr. to 10,000,000 Cr.
  • 1995 McLaren McLaren F1 GTR - BMW - up 1,100,000 Cr. to 12,500,000 Cr.
Those increases, once they become effective with those cars' return to Hagerty's, will make the total cost of the 468 purchasable cars that register in the car collection (which excludes the Dior version of the De Tomaso Mangusta, which costs 500,000 Cr.) 507,607,355 Cr.

Last edited:
Those increases, once they become effective with those cars' return to Hagerty's, will make the total cost of the 468 purchasable cars that register in the car collection (which excludes the Dior version of the De Tomaso Mangusta, which costs 500,000 Cr.) 507,607,355 Cr.
Crazy prices keep going up... So sad.... 👎

Awww man, I missed the MP4/4 last time around and was ready to buy it at 8m this time. Really annoyed if it comes back at 10m!

Latest Posts

Back