The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 931 comments
My sources have the following pending price increases:
  • 1988 McLaren MP4/4 - up 2,000,000 Cr. to 10,000,000 Cr.
  • 1995 McLaren McLaren F1 GTR - BMW - up 1,100,000 Cr. to 12,500,000 Cr.
Those increases, once they become effective with those cars' return to Hagerty's, will make the total cost of the 468 purchasable cars that register in the car collection (which excludes the Dior version of the De Tomaso Mangusta, which costs 500,000 Cr.) 507,607,355 Cr.
Sometimes it feels like PD want to discourage players from playing their game.

Last edited:
Awww man, I missed the MP4/4 last time around and was ready to buy it at 8m this time. Really annoyed if it comes back at 10m!
TBH, I'm getting so fed up of waiting for the MP4/4, I'll be happy to pay 10M - I bought the PSVR2 with this car in mind (not solely, but definitely a factor), 5 weeks after investing in PSVR2, I still haven't managed to give the MP4/4 a drive, quite frustrating.

(Although I did just pick up the RA272, another one I really wanted)

I’d sure like to see that hot rod show up again in legendary but it’s like the game forgot it was even in the game. Somebody I know has been waiting for the Daytona coupe forever now. The legendary dealership thing is a little frustrating in that sense. Once you start collecting more cars, used cars and legendary feel like you’ve bought everything already, literally waiting months for the car you want to finally show up.
I've been waiting for the 1932 Ford from legendary for the longest time. During that time I'm sure I've seen many other legendary cars cycle through more than once. Other than that, I've been waiting for the Porsche Invitational reward (Carrera GT) from roulette, and I get my daily mileage without fail, since I started playing. And as equally frustrating, I must have received every other invitation more than once. Only 2 cars I have left to have collected them all. Ridiculous!!

The (initial in 2 cases) prices and locations for the cars added in 1.34:
  • 1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - UCD (not the LCD as the patch notes state) - 180,000 Cr. (it will drop in price starting with its second appearance)
  • 1990 Nissan R32 GT-R NISMO - UCD (not the LCD as the patch notes state) - 400,000 Cr. (it will drop in price starting with its second appearance)
  • Greening Auto Company GAC Maverick - Brand Central - 300,000 Cr.

Gutted to see that the McLaren MP4/4 has gone up by 2 million Cr. to 10 million, as per @Eggstor's info...
Sometimes it feels like PD want to discourage players from playing their game.
No they don't. You only have to pay real money and buy credits on psn :)
Yeh... £16 to pay for the extra 2 million Cr. required, or £80 to buy enough Cr. to buy the car using only PSN credits?

**** that.

-

I've played this game for over a year and do you know how many cars I've been able to buy that are worth 10 million Cr. or more so far?

None.

And yet, I've clocked up over 576 hours of play time - that's well over an hour a day on average - and I'd argue a fairly decent commitment to a game for a gainfully employed person who has a family and other interests other than GT7 - certainly it's more than I've spent on any other game in my life.

I've earned 134 million Cr. in total thus far, 117 million of which has been spent on cars... but I'm near my limit in terms of what I can do.

At this rate, it will take 4 YEARS of playing over an hour EVERY DAY to afford the cars in the game, or to pay £3200 to buy them using MTX...

I love playing all aspects of GT7, but I also find the in-game economy astonishingly mean.

Last edited:
Gutted to see that the McLaren MP4/4 has gone up by 2 million Cr. to 10 million, as per @Eggstor's info...

Yeh... £16 to pay for the extra 2 million Cr. required, or £80 to buy enough Cr. to buy the car using only PSN credits?

**** that.

-

I've played this game for over a year and do you know how many cars I've been able to buy that are worth 10 million Cr. or more so far?

None.

And yet, I've clocked up over 576 hours of play time - that's well over an hour a day on average - and I'd argue a fairly decent commitment to a game for a gainfully employed person who has a family and other interests other than GT7 - certainly it's more than I've spent on any other game in my life.

I've earned 134 million Cr. in total thus far, 117 million of which has been spent on cars... but I'm near my limit in terms of what I can do.

At this rate, it will take 4 YEARS of playing over an hour EVERY DAY to afford the cars in the game, or to pay £3200 to buy them using MTX...

I love playing all aspects of GT7, but I also find the in-game economy astonishingly mean.
IF they make a GT8 ever I WILL NOT be buying the game for $80 to waste my time earning all of the same cars yet again. I remember buying GT5, didn’t even earn all the cars in that, GT6 announced they built it up for GPS tracking to build tracks and other stuff. Bought it, omg I have to earn all of the cars again? I can’t remember but I think I either sold the game or threw it in the garbage lol.

For some reason I thought GT7 was going to be different, not sure why, lack of sleep maybe.

My opinion of this game, I love driving the cars, painting the cars, the game looks great. As for actually “playing” the game to earn cars, I absolutely hate it I despise that aspect of the game. If they upped the payout for online racing close to what we earn for the dumb grind races time wise, I wouldn’t touch single player with a 50ft pole. Actually I rarely do now, maybe that’s my issue but it’s like they’re forcing players to play the worst portion of the game. Why discriminate? Give us some bigger payouts for sport and multi already.

If GTR Revival by Straight4 is as good a they’re making it out to be, when that comes out for the simple fact of needing to grind boring races to make a decent amount of money to cars… I’ll be long gone and I won’t be thinking of coming back. If PC2 looked better on PS5 or just as good as GT7 on PS5, I would have quit GT7 a long time ago. And not because of the driving, but because they refuse to consider what their customers have to go through if they want to afford all the cars in the game.

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a recent AFK script please? Haven't used one in a long while but I've been caught short on money with the swaps being available now and I don't have that much time (or will) to grind...

Thanks.

Or players may just figure out a way to play and enjoy this game regardless of its limitations.
I know that would be an impossibly mature thing to ask for ;):dopey:
You know what is also impossibly mature thing to do? To consider that there are different strokes for different folks 🥲

Or to have some mild humour to try to relax some too highly sprung personalities :D
I’ve been repeating positive thoughts to myself every time I boot up the game. GT7 is the best game in the world, it has its faults but I still love it, I’m so glad I get to play this game, all the things wrong with this game are minor things I can look past.

And then I check legendary dealership and see a car I’ve been wanting for awhile is now in there and I’ve $17,000,000 away from it. Darn I guess I should have been racing alone against “cut you off or turn into you down a straight stripping your CRB” AI all this time. Lol

I truly have a love/hate relationship with this game.

Which I think says something for the actual driving and fun factor (of racing multiplayer) it’s the single player earning credits aspect where the game falls flat on its face. If they gave me a toggle button in which I could use when I bought the game to unlock all cars and tracks, I would have been A-OK with that since I mostly race online with friends.

IF their single player chase the rabbit poor AI experience was better I’d put time in on that but it shouldn’t feel like a chore that you have to do incase that legendary car you wanted shows up. It’s not like I’m not playing the game, I am, I’ve been playing it a couple hours almost every night of the week on multiplayer for the past two weeks or more. I’ve gone from $1,500,000 to $7,000,000 in that time logging in 2 hours each night. And in that time, I’ve won $1,000,000 and 3 $500,000 roulettes. Lol

If I put that same amount of time into Sardegna, LeMans, Tokyo or Spa my credit balance would be at $50,000,000 at least if not more! The game is broken in that aspect. Here I am a year after release and I still have cars to buy, and I don’t even care to own them all. So I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but a couple friends asked about the game cause they’ve seen my setup and enjoy the game… ultimately they say nah I don’t have that kind of time to unlock those cool cars.

There are 471 cars (plus 3 special editions) in the game now. Anyone think the OP could change the original title of the thread to accurately reflect the number of cars and their current price?

True. The M3 Evo Cr dropped from 178,000 to 162,000.
Happy You Get That GIF by Couponmoto

There are 471 cars (plus 3 special editions) in the game now. Anyone think the OP could change the original title of the thread to accurately reflect the number of cars and their current price?
According to my spreadsheet, now 503 mil credits....

According to my spreadsheet, now 503 mil credits....
I have 509,002,455 Cr., reflecting the current (or most-recent) prices in the UCD and Hagerty's. That includes bumping up the Shigeno version of the Toyota Sprinter to its "zero-mileage" price of 120,000 Cr.

At least some of the Hagerty's prices will change near the end of this month; another price-adjustment update is due.

Anyone think the OP could change the original title of the thread to accurately reflect the number of cars and their current price?
As he hasn't been on the site in over three months, probably not, no.

So moderators can't change that either?
Oh yes, definitely, but the OP themselves cannot.

I see that since your post we have two values for the current prices, so if there's a consensus I'm sure one of us can update it.

Oh yes, definitely, but the OP themselves cannot.

I see that since your post we have two values for the current prices, so if there's a consensus I'm sure one of us can update it.
I'd probably wait until the next update because we'll both have new cars and a series of price adjustments in Hagerty's.

No, I'm not volunteering to take over the thread.

The new cars in 1.35, which unexpectedly did not include a Hagerty's/Legend Cars price update:
  • 2021 Aston Martin Valkyrie - 4,000,000 Cr. in Brand Central
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR - 100,000 Cr. in the UCD (it will come down in price on its second appearance there)
  • 2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi - 50,000 Cr. in Brand Central (also available at a discount in the UCD)
That brings the current-value price of the 475 cars that can be purchased (including the Dior version of the De Tomaso Mangusta, worth 500,000 Cr.) to 513,152,455 Cr. Of note, the Evo III and the (2000 - hidden year designation) Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno Version) are currently at their "zero-mile" prices (the latter at 120,000 Cr.), so their cost will drop in cost in future appearances.

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of a job I worked. Cutting rebar. We’d cut about 800-1000 a day. For some reason the boss thought it would be a good idea to show us how much rebar we had to get cut in the next three years. Motivation goes out the window when the whiteboard has 3,856,294 written on it and at the end of the day he subtracts 800 from that and says see you tomorrow.

Thankfully for GT7 I have almost all the cars I want now and I’m only at the halfway mark. Racing online mostly, I’ll never get all the cars. Got about three $20,000,000 cars left I want and then a couple strays and more doubles of my favourites.

IF they make a GT8 ever I WILL NOT be buying the game for $80 to waste my time earning all of the same cars yet again. I remember buying GT5, didn’t even earn all the cars in that, GT6 announced they built it up for GPS tracking to build tracks and other stuff. Bought it, omg I have to earn all of the cars again? I can’t remember but I think I either sold the game or threw it in the garbage lol.

For some reason I thought GT7 was going to be different, not sure why, lack of sleep maybe.

My opinion of this game, I love driving the cars, painting the cars, the game looks great. As for actually “playing” the game to earn cars, I absolutely hate it I despise that aspect of the game. If they upped the payout for online racing close to what we earn for the dumb grind races time wise, I wouldn’t touch single player with a 50ft pole. Actually I rarely do now, maybe that’s my issue but it’s like they’re forcing players to play the worst portion of the game. Why discriminate? Give us some bigger payouts for sport and multi already.

If GTR Revival by Straight4 is as good a they’re making it out to be, when that comes out for the simple fact of needing to grind boring races to make a decent amount of money to cars… I’ll be long gone and I won’t be thinking of coming back. If PC2 looked better on PS5 or just as good as GT7 on PS5, I would have quit GT7 a long time ago. And not because of the driving, but because they refuse to consider what their customers have to go through if they want to afford all the cars in the game.

Very good point of view. I told myself that I would not get GT7. Waited 6 plus months after release and figured for price of a good meal figured what the hell. What the hell is what GT7 is for the most part. I do like the photo scapes though. I really do not know WTF is wrong with their business model when most likely less then 25 percent of players will aquire the highest priced cars.

I have been done for long time. Sim racing with AMS2 is my go to. Essential what PC3 should of been. By the way Straight 4 and makers of AMS2 are sharing knowledge. You need to move on to PC sim racing. AMS2 gives me that WOW factor like gt series did many years ago.

Last edited:
Back