The Crew 2 - Are some cars not making a comeback?

Australia
QLD,
StigBelcherStyle
I've been watching some of the beta videos and have noticed some cars missing in the Crew 2 Dealership. The models found so far to be missing are listed bellow. Does anyone know whether they are coming back or are they going to remain the gems of the original The Crew?

- Dodge Ram SRT-10, 2004
- RUF CTR3, 2009 (road going variant)
- RUF Rt-35, 2013
- Subaru BRZ, 2013

Cars Done
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, 2017
- Spyker C8 Aileron, 2012

Last edited:
Either licensing expired or maybe they got cut. Unfortunately it is the standard of gaming not to add content from past games.

You lose some cars but gain another in its sequel.

I'm not really surprised the Mercedes GLC isn't coming back since it was a police only vehicle in The Crew CAU, and they seemed to have dropped the idea of players being cops. The Subaru and Dodge do surprise me though, especially the Dodge.

The RUF RT-35 is also completely removed, the other RUFs do remain but in alternate specs than most of their Porsche contemporaries (CTR-3 in Drift and Drag, and the 3400K in Drift, Drag and Rally Raid, this last one is peculiar since the Porsche 959 is also in this class)

I was wondering about the BRZ, hopefully we at least get it as DLC, would love to see more Subarus in general and Evo or two wouldn't hurt either.

I've been watching some of the beta videos and have noticed some cars missing in the Crew 2 Dealership. The models found so far to be missing are listed bellow. Does anyone know whether they are coming back or are they going to remain the gems of the original The Crew?

- Dodge Ram SRT-10, 2004
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, 2017
- RUF Rt-35 2013
- Subaru BRZ, 2013

Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, 2017 made it back
Mercedes GLC Crew 2.png

Last edited:

- Dodge Ram SRT-10, 2004
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, 2017 (Done)
- RUF Rt-35 2013
- Subaru BRZ, 2013

Spyker C8 Aileron, 2008
Spyker C8 Aileron 2008.png

Last edited:
Back