The Crew 2: General Discussion

• Thread starter Miths
  • 19 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Mike9Million
It's here, season pass owners have had access for a few days and the general launch is tomorrow. The other main discussion threads were for beta and pre-release, and I'm starting to wonder where to post my questions and comments, so how about we move into a new main thread here?

The Crew® 2 Beta_20180624224849_.png

Anyone else doing drag racing? Have you beaten them 3rd and 4th races? I keep losing in my 343 rated RUF 3400K, despite always getting a perfect intro burn and good or - once - even perfect gear shifts. I'm thinking I might be using the nitro at the wrong time - I seem to hit the highest top speed and get the best time when I use it after the final gear shift.

What's the reason that the thread that's been up since May, 2017 can't be used? Seems a bit redundant to be honest.

How do I delete my save data? Can't find it where save data for every other PS4 game is stored. :confused:

I got confused during the beginning and would simply like to start over.

How do I delete my save data? Can't find it where save data for every other PS4 game is stored. :confused:

I got confused during the beginning and would simply like to start over.

You can't.
It's saved on Ubi's cloud.

What's the reason that the thread that's been up since May, 2017 can't be used? Seems a bit redundant to be honest.

Is that the one called The Crew 2 - It's almost here! ?
Well, nothing wrong with that one, I just thought the title made it sound like a thread for pre-release discussion. Obviously if you want to keep discussing the game there or if a mod is going to rename it to reflect the launched state of the game (or not) and delete this thread, I certainly won't object.

15 minutes in the lead in the first hypercar race. Misread my GPS at the last turn, had to reset to track and finished out of the required top 3 :ouch::grumpy:.
I don't think I'll try the second hypercar race right now, the world record is over 30 minutes.

Because it's an online game. Although isn't there an option to start a new story instead of continue from the secondary main menu? Maybe not.

Ok then. I couldn't find a restart story option... No big deal though. The game started over with the intro tutorial once I returned to continue the game.

I wanted to change all my characters for the costumes, photos etc and reading up you do not have the option you have to stick to your original choice through out the game.:(

Also I was outside the House, and this Shelby GT500 car pulled up (which looked a beast). Can anyone guide me what part of the map or where I could win/purchase this car (I will have to grind though as I only have $15000 left) :ill:

The Crew® 2_20180629211711.jpg

Does anyone know if there’s a way to start over? I accidentally created a woman character. lol I’m a guy, so I’d like to change it. Is it true that you can’t start over? Xbox One version, BTW.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to start over? I accidentally created a woman character. lol I’m a guy, so I’d like to change it. Is it true that you can’t start over? Xbox One version, BTW.

Literally unplayable.

If it is that big of a deal, you can delete your game save from the "Manage Game" facility.

Literally unplayable.

If it is that big of a deal, you can delete your game save from the "Manage Game" facility.

I tried that twice. Didn’t work. I actually read the thread this time and apparently it’s stored on the Ubisoft server? It’s not a huge deal. I guess. lol I basically got this game to ride motorcycles by myself across the country. I’m good.

Ah right, that would make sense since the game is always online.

I’m sorry I don’t have your intellectual expertise, sir. I’ll check Ubisoft.

I don’t mean anything by that and I’m not trying to start anything. lol I just didn’t read the thread before I posted and I should have. Mods can feel free to delete my posts.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I don’t have your intellectual expertise, sir. I’ll check Ubisoft.

I don’t mean anything by that and I’m not trying to start anything. lol I just didn’t read the thread before I posted and I should have. Mods can feel free to delete my posts.
Always Online is a big DRM on saves. It’s in the UBiSoft servers and you can’t access them whatsoever. UB will never tell you because it would hurt them a bit since Online Only games don’t tend to last very long.

It won’t be in your local storage, which is your HDD.

Back