The critizise my photo thread

Austria
Vienna
bmw123_
Welcome... title says all: post your pic and critizise the pic above...

Rules:
-) NO HATE!!! Everybody has his own style of photographing!!!
-) This is not a showoff thread! Not only a drool emoticon and your newest pic.
Say if you like or dislike the pic above, and say why...
-) 1 pic per post!

Example how NOT to do it:
_
Nice pic! :drool:
Here are mine
*pic*
*pic*
_

My first pics will come on friday. Have fun!👍

I like this idea. I remember it from the GT5 forum, but somehow got lost in time. Hopefully people actually give constructive, thought out responses (like a few sentences or a paragraph) and not just a one-word acknowledgement. Looking forward to this thread. 👍

Me to.
I hope everybody helps me with warning members who don't stick to the rules!
However, I don't want to go off-topic without on-topic stuff to be posted... see you all on friday!:D:tup:

Back then I used to always take the rate my photo thread as a more toned-down version of this, but hey, this here's a great idea!

I've always apreciated your feedback in the "rate my photo" thread. You're very objective and straight forward in your comments. ;)

Guess I'll go first...

11248333343_a11db44b45_c.jpg

Gonna break a rule and post another.... sorry (I have to as there is someone pointing a gun at me and forcing me to do this)(not really).

11248280484_5cbf1dd666_c.jpg

Please, follow the rules... it makes everything easier... that is what rules are for ;)

I'll critizise your first one:

I absolutely like it... The exposure is just right. The colour combination (dark-purple car and warm-litten background) looks great, too.
The only thing I would have tried to change, was that the lamps in the background would be symetric, because I think that would fit better with the centered car.

Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg

Lovely work there GTR! I do like how the camera is placed in such a way that you get to see both the scenary and cars themselves! Don't think I could have done it better if I attempted to.

Right then... Time for my shot. Here it goes...
11292611015_0e54f355b9_b.jpg

Lovely work there GTR! I do like how the camera is placed in such a way that you get to see both the scenary and cars themselves! Don't think I could have done it better if I attempted to.

Right then... Time for my shot. Here it goes...
11292611015_0e54f355b9_b.jpg

The Citroen is slightly out of focus. Maybe a little filtering might project the mood further. But I like what you're going for so far! 👍

Back