- 31,336

- Edinburgh
- GTP_Mars
Maybe the curse has already struck?
Any reviews/thoughts about the film, add them here 👍
---------
Sad news on a day that should have been their finest hour...

http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,12589,1588867,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4326286.stm
It seems the place has been completely destroyed. Atleast no-one (human anyway) was killed or injured, but Morph has melted
As a mark of respect/show of support to the team that has given us so much brilliant stuff in the past, I will now go and see the movie in the cinema, which I didn't plan to do before... 👍
Any reviews/thoughts about the film, add them here 👍
---------
Sad news on a day that should have been their finest hour...
http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,12589,1588867,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4326286.stm
It seems the place has been completely destroyed. Atleast no-one (human anyway) was killed or injured, but Morph has melted
As a mark of respect/show of support to the team that has given us so much brilliant stuff in the past, I will now go and see the movie in the cinema, which I didn't plan to do before... 👍