the daily driver

  • Thread starter Thread starter ModdinArt
  • 9 comments
  • 782 views
Messages
13
corner2.jpg

engine1.jpg

interior1.jpg

grip.jpg

drift1.jpg

drift2.jpg

fun car. I can haul my gear it, haul my family in it and haul ass in it.
:)
 
Not a fan of the paint job or the wheels, but the A/V setup and hood is sweet. :)

Fun and practical = awesome in my book. :D
 
Yum yum yum. :drool:

Very tasty to me. That paint job is very subtle and has a striking effect, pictures don't do it justice. Plus I looooooove 300C's. 👍

The wheels are unique, not like the full bling bling chromies but have their own style to it. :) I've seen heaps that are worse than that. :cool:
 
Pssst....that's a Magnum. ;)

Totally understandable mistake though if they are called 300s down under.
 
Looks good.
 
I like it when it's on 3 wheels.
;)
Poor car though. I've wrecked it more than most get tickets.


and then there are the tickets. lol
 
Pssst....that's a Magnum. ;)

Totally understandable mistake though if they are called 300s down under.


Yep 300C estate here, though still with the 300C front end.


Oh and nice car.
 
What the heck kind of suspension parts do you have on that big sucker? Not even the SRT cars are that stiffly sprung, and obviously your front suspension has very little droop travel. Thankfully it's not just a show car. Course, you didn't sound too worried about bashing it up in your videos. Cars are machines, and machines can be fixed!
 
corner2.jpg

engine1.jpg

interior1.jpg

grip.jpg

drift1.jpg

drift2.jpg

fun car. I can haul my gear it, haul my family in it and haul ass in it.
:)

How do you keep the ass from "makin stinkies"?
Awesome ride.
Exactly what Batman would drive if Lucius Fox wasn't on the payroll.:tup"
 
Back