The day after tomorrow

WHOA!! dude that movie looks cool, I just can't wait to see it.
 
Never even heard of it. But now that I have, I'm anxious for May 28th to come around.
 
Same here. Never heard of the movie as well, but it looks pretty interesting. Should be a worthy one. 👍
 
:lol: Der Alta, thanks for fixing my spelling, I didn't look at it untill this morning.
 
Looks like a Tree Hugger's movie. Although, the director of Independence Day is also doing this one, so it can't be that bad.
 
..I love 'end of the world catastrophic' type movies.. definately have to check this out..Reminds me of the game "War of the Monsters" with the tidal wave. :D
 
interesting concept - and the release is perfectly timed with the ending of my exams. I'll get to watch it around the 31st with my friends depending on when they come back to town
 
Never herd of it and it looks real good so I might have to go and see that.
 
Back