The Dear HunterMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 2 comments
  • 649 views

Max Powers

(Banned)
Messages
4,475
Messages
XBL: MelBlount
Messages
MelBlount
Has anybody listened to them? They're incredibly talented, and remind me of a different band with every song I listen to. They remind me the most of the Mars Volta, with some Bends-era Radiohead thrown into the mix.

The basic premise is that their albums are all part of a long six-act story, so far only act one and two are out.

The Church and the Dime-


And here's a live one of 'The Lake and the River'
 
I can't listen to it right now, but for anyone searching for them, don't get them confused with Deerhunter:

 
The Dear Hunter is amazing, definitely one of the most innovative acts out there right now. Casey's voice blows my mind. Although I do miss him in TREOS.
 
Back