- 533
- cooldawn | GTP_Vincent_Vice
- cooldawn
...or not?
Let me explain...I love the TGS information blow-out, as far as I am concerned this is the game of the generation so this isn't a rant.
Since GamesCom all the footage/screens I've seen show only 8 cars on track. I understand that at the time the E3 build didn't have all the new features included but since then they have slowly made appearances at events like GamesCom and now TGS.
So with that in mind and with the extra computing power required to output those lush visuals and effects, has the car count be decreased to 8 as standard? I hope it's a least scalable...as in the game decides how many can be on-track depending on the variables selected by the players or pre-determined by the race event in GT5.
I might be worrying a little too much but any realistic thoughts would be appreciated.
Let me explain...I love the TGS information blow-out, as far as I am concerned this is the game of the generation so this isn't a rant.
Since GamesCom all the footage/screens I've seen show only 8 cars on track. I understand that at the time the E3 build didn't have all the new features included but since then they have slowly made appearances at events like GamesCom and now TGS.
So with that in mind and with the extra computing power required to output those lush visuals and effects, has the car count be decreased to 8 as standard? I hope it's a least scalable...as in the game decides how many can be on-track depending on the variables selected by the players or pre-determined by the race event in GT5.
I might be worrying a little too much but any realistic thoughts would be appreciated.