The Diablo GT2 (race tires)

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 2 comments
United States
Salt Lake City,
Before you guys shoot me, the Diablo GT2 IS WRONG on a few different levels. Its supposedly a race car. But in game comes with sports:hard tires. So this tune is NOT on sports hard tire, but on what a race car should run- Racing:Hard tires. You can give feedback on the details, but this should work with any adjustments to the car in terms of weight (stock, reduction 1/2/3).

I changed nothing in terms of weight balance so it remains 42:58. Lots of tunes change the balance of the mid engine cars by adding weight to the front to help. So here are my additions below-

Racing:Hard tire, Fully customized suspension, Racing brakes, Fully customized dog-clutch transmission, Fully customized mechanical limited slip differential, Triple-Plate clutch kit, oil change, 90.7% power level (600hp/488ft-lb torque), Weight reduction stage 3, Window weight reduction (1229kg 42:58 distribution).

SUSPENSION-

RIDE HEIGHT: 60/60
SPRING RATE: 24.35/20.41 (Front/Rear)
DAMPERS: compression 3/3 extension 1/1
ANTI ROLL BARS: 2/2
CAMBER ANGLE: 3.5/2.0 (Front/Rear)
BRAKE BALANCE: 6/3

LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL-

INITIAL TORQUE: 8
ACCELERATION SENSITIVITY: 8
BRAKING SENSITIVITY: 11

Transmission is at your discression for track being used. No adjustable downforce (oddly). No traction Control. No skid force or any steering assists. ABS @1 or 0 (reduce braking bias to 4/2).

Back