The Diaries of a Noob...(1/17/14 Ferrari Update!)

• Thread starter Azwolf1
  • 7 comments

Azwolf1

Premium
United States
Long Beach, CA
Siesm1c_W0lf
Siesm1c_W0lf
Okay, so I've always loved photomode and thought I was half way decent (until of course I went through our galleries that everyone has posted) at shooting the cars. This is my first attempt to post any of my photos. I have just recently began exploring editing and I was hoping to get feedback on the images I've done. I've only got a few that I'm kinda happy with. I'm working hard on getting better and I will have more soon. thanks for Looking!!

Edit: starting with the latest update, I now will start posting themed updates just to keep things cleaner. Hope you enjoy them! (I realize my sets are rather erratic, but I was just excited to get my stuff out there)

GT-R1.jpg
one-77.jpg
Syracuse---Night_2.jpg

Last edited:
That's a very good gallery start.
The first shot with the white GTR is good with a nice angle and an excellent sense of speed , but maybe you've added a little bit too much sharpness in it. And you should try to clean the sky.
The one77 shot which follow is just perfect, great toning and nice depth of field. Love this one.

That's a very good gallery start.
The first shot with the white GTR is good with a nice angle and an excellent sense of speed , but maybe you've added a little bit too much sharpness in it. And you should try to clean the sky.
The one77 shot which follow is just perfect, great toning and nice depth of field. Love this one.
Hey thanks a lot, those where my first attempts at editing in photo shop, definitely just trying to get a feel for making the cars look more life-like. I'm just now starting to get the idea of "masking" to target the sky only for example. Thank you for the input, means a lot coming from someone with so much talent.

New update Today, I've decided to capture one of my favorite manufactures in their natural habitat;

Italian Stallions

ferrari-shoot.png

ferrari-shoot-2.png

ferrari-shoot-3.png

ferrari-shoot-4.png
ferrari-shoot-5.png

Some nice things once more :) I like the mood in the second 458 Italia shot. I like also the last 599 shot, but the border is too close to the car at the bottom. Love the last shot with two of my all time favorite cars :D Very good composition on this one and nice bokeh.

Back