bigmull Messages 536 England Apr 26, 2023 #1 Great car to tune,you can do the whole 30 mins on a set of RH,weather permitting,4 laps of fuel. Attachments 6F367A6D-369E-45C4-A559-63C9244BFB73.jpeg 86.3 KB · Views: 88 Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
jrbabbitt Premium Messages 4,368 Charleston, SC Messages TCR_JimyBee Jan 28, 2024 #2 if you add aero or rollcage (it affects PP) to your builds, please list what was added, thank you...
bigmull Messages 536 England Jan 28, 2024 #3 jrbabbitt if you add aero or rollcage (it affects PP) to your builds, please list what was added, thank you... Click to expand... I deont usually add rollcages,so i doubt it has one.Rollcages dont seem to do much so i assume its eyecandy.
jrbabbitt if you add aero or rollcage (it affects PP) to your builds, please list what was added, thank you... Click to expand... I deont usually add rollcages,so i doubt it has one.Rollcages dont seem to do much so i assume its eyecandy.
jrbabbitt Premium Messages 4,368 Charleston, SC Messages TCR_JimyBee Jan 28, 2024 #4 bigmull I deont usually add rollcages,so i doubt it has one.Rollcages dont seem to do much so i assume its eyecandy. Click to expand... It's mainly the Aero Pkg I am asking about, just in a general sense not just with this car...
bigmull I deont usually add rollcages,so i doubt it has one.Rollcages dont seem to do much so i assume its eyecandy. Click to expand... It's mainly the Aero Pkg I am asking about, just in a general sense not just with this car...