The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes:Mercedes SL 300 ‘69

• Thread starter bigmull
  • 4 comments
England
England
Another Classic brought to life with the latest update.Previous to the update it just didn’t have the guts to race in the 700 class at Le Mans,now it’s a winner.It was a doddle to tune for once and is a crackingly good drive.4+laps on RM and over 5 of fuel makes it highly competitive,plus it sounds great!
IMG_0687.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg
IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg

Now that the physics have been updated, I’m looking forward to trying your classic car tunes.

I was holding off buying them after my D-Type and AM experiences.

Thanks!

Now that the physics have been updated, I’m looking forward to trying your classic car tunes.

I was holding off buying them after my D-Type and AM experiences.

Thanks!
They have improved no end,I checked them out post update and there’s no obvious negative effects on them.

Another Classic brought to life with the latest update.Previous to the update it just didn’t have the guts to race in the 700 class at Le Mans,now it’s a winner.It was a doddle to tune for once and is a crackingly good drive.4+laps on RM and over 5 of fuel makes it highly competitive,plus it sounds great!View attachment 1260422View attachment 1260423View attachment 1260424View attachment 1260425
Great tune. I did add the wing for more stability in the rain and in traffic. I shortened up the gearing a bit, top gear was too tall. Great job on this old guy. Thanks.

Great tune. I did add the wing for more stability in the rain and in traffic. I shortened up the gearing a bit, top gear was too tall. Great job on this old guy. Thanks.
Glad you like it, I don’t profess to be that knowledgeable regarding Gearing, I tend to leave the individual gear ratios alone,as long as I can get 3 or more laps on a tank and a top end around the 160+ mph mark I am happy.

Back