"the dot"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Belda_Da_Hun
  • 9 comments
  • 937 views

Belda_Da_Hun

(Banned)
Messages
818
one time when i was racing a race on super speedway. The was i think about 20 laps in the race. i was on my tenth lap and i noticed a yellow dot slowly moving down the screen. It was in the top righthand coner on the screen. I was like wtf is that? I kept 1 eye on the road and another on the strange dot. The dot begame to move down the screen and towards the track radar thing. by the time i got on on 12th lap the dot joined in with the other dots on the track radar.
Has this happend to anyone else? I don't know what it was or why i happend. I don't know it it was another that decided to join the race late or what but it did freak me out for a second.
 
now that is weird. i know u can exit some tracks and then your dot moves away from the track on the screen but i have never heard of AI cars doing it. probably woke up late and had to join the race in progress.:lol:
 
I've heard of AI cars breaking out of tracks... I don't know who, but I know someone at GTP mentioned long ago that they saw a Panoz Esperante break out.
 
ya this has happened to me. Its just a glitch
 
Or some sort of car maybe. :lol: That would be weird...did you see when it came into the race?
 
no it just appeared when i was racing and joined the other dots on the track radar.
 
Yea, a car just broke out fot he track. No biggie. Kinda garentees you a spot better than last though ;)
 
I see this dot while running in free run a lot,.. especcialy when I'm using the ghost. Have never figured out what it is.......
 
SMG,
it was heading towards the track radar not away from it then it joined the race.
anyway how do u quote?
 
Back