I feel pretty sure that most fans of the Grand Turismo series of games are also motor racing fans? I am a Formaula 1 fan, but I also enjoy the US Cart series and I can happily sit and watch all forms of motor racing.
What I wonder, just for a bit of fun... is what 'real life' tracks would you like to see in your dream Grand Turismo game? I was chuffed as hell to see Leguna Seca had been included... finally I get to try the Corkscrew!
Okay, for myself... other tracks I would like to see.
Silverstone - UK, I am a Brit afterall, so that has to be a contender.
Brands Hatch - UK
Spa Francochamps - Belgium
Hungaroring - Hungary
Monza - Italy
Hockenheim (not the tame shorter version they have now) - Germany
Road America - USA
What I wonder, just for a bit of fun... is what 'real life' tracks would you like to see in your dream Grand Turismo game? I was chuffed as hell to see Leguna Seca had been included... finally I get to try the Corkscrew!
Okay, for myself... other tracks I would like to see.
Silverstone - UK, I am a Brit afterall, so that has to be a contender.
Brands Hatch - UK
Spa Francochamps - Belgium
Hungaroring - Hungary
Monza - Italy
Hockenheim (not the tame shorter version they have now) - Germany
Road America - USA