The Dubbed Gallery ///The Battle Of Panoz! 10-17-06\\\

  • Thread starter Thread starter dubbed
  • 54 comments
  • 3,136 views
I really like the second landrover shot.

The last Focus shot I REALLY like however. Nice work all around!
 
Well the Land rover shots are awesome, keep it up 👍 I think you may need a bit more lighting for the Ford, though
 
Alrighty then, this week I going into the future with some of the more radical cars of GT4. So to start off:

future3.jpg


future2.jpg


future6.jpg


Ifuture4.jpg


thefuture1.jpg


As always comments and concerns are well appreciated:tup:
 
great updates! i love the rover pics, specially the first one where it looked like it was about to run the guy over. that onboard shot of the toyota looks like a jet fighter cockpit! awesome work dude! keep it up!
 
Thanks! I actually grafted an HUD from an F16 into the Toy.Good eye
 
I like it mate,, Especially the cockpit view.. Very nice work:tup:
 
I think the Land Rover pic you declared your favourite is the best of your gallery so far... You're getting experience in editing! ;)
 
Here's some more update going with my theme, the Nike one:

future5.jpg


future7.jpg


And the best for last:

future8.jpg



Comments, comments comments...Well Appreciated!!
 
Small deviation from my theme, here are my photomode entries:

hdfhiq7.jpg


007cw6.jpg


vertvr5.jpg



Enjoy, comments well appreciated:tup: :dopey:
 
Great work, dubbed! I love how detailed the Nike One interior is, and how the Martin looks. Keep it up!
 
The first pic of the jaguar is good. Your comp shot is great, too. 👍
 
Thanks Guys:tup:


Now for a revival update: An awesome car that sounds like WW2 fighter and handles like its on rails.:

esperante4.jpg


esperante.jpg


esperante3.jpg


esperate2.jpg


As always comments are very well appreciated.....:nervous: please:scared:
 
great pics in panoz update. It must of took you a long time get a shot of both cars backfiring at the same time.
 
great pics in panoz update. It must of took you a long time get a shot of both cars backfiring at the same time.

And some luck too 👍

Great shots, very cool ideas. My favorite is the first one :)👍
 
Thanks, it turned out to be more of the latter....luck. I was trying to get a different shot but magically both cars were backfiring.

Thanks for the comments 👍


Edit: WOOOO HOOOO 50 posts in my gallery!
 
very good shots of the panoz
 
Wow, I didn't even notice the simultaneous backfires, because the picture is so well-taken. I more noticed the angle and how good of a job you did of including one part of the lead car while focusing on the back one. Nice shots, your gallery looks really good. Check mine out when you have the time :)
 
I like second and specially 3rd one. Make a photosession with two similar car are always a great idea.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Back