The Duct Tape DeathMatch

• Thread starter tfujiwara
  • 8 comments
PeachSergeantz
Same as PSN but I dont use it.

Has anyone one ever tried it on GT5P? I see some awesome skilled drivers out there with a DFP/DFGT/G25/G27 and GT5P. This should be fun while we wait for GT5 and try this on GT5p.

If this has been posted before then I'm sorry. I did my search and couldn't find a thing.

Last edited:
I've done it in all my driving games with the wheel at 900 lock, it's not as hard the show haves you believe however the wheel is a lot smaller than a real wheel so you get a better turning angle.. Unless you mean drifting then yeah that is pretty hard to do with one hand but it is possible, you just couldn't get nice angles.

I've done it in all my driving games with the wheel at 900 lock, it's not as hard the show haves you believe however the wheel is a lot smaller than a real wheel so you get a better turning angle.. Unless you mean drifting then yeah that is pretty hard to do with one hand but it is possible, you just couldn't get nice angles.

I tried turning with just one hand and its pretty hard. Learning something like this does shorten your counter-steer if you plan to drift.

I tried turning with just one hand and its pretty hard. Learning something like this does shorten your counter-steer if you plan to drift.

Yup, a mid powerlside would do the trick. But its not easy, you need skill or exprience in drifting.

If you do it in an S2000 does it become the God Arm challenge? :P

.....:dopey:
I'm gonna try it.

The only reason I made this thread is because I can only find one(yes just one) video of a person playing with the duct tape match.

Last edited:
Back