The Edit Train

Canada
canada
LazerBlitz101
"The Edit Train" is an idea that came to my head while editing and image for the second time :)
"The Edit Train" is a thread that combines many styles of editing. one image wil bee posted unedited and someone else can pick it up and edit it. after that 2 more people can take the edited image then edit it again and again. But don't exceed 3 edits. no matter how experienced or how much of a beginner you are, this thread will hopefully be fun.
RULES
1. The train will start with ONE and only one unedited image
2. Please DO NOT post comments in the middle of "The Edit Train", save them all for after all 4 pictures are done and the train passes, DON'T JUMP IT!
3. The Train will be 4 IMAGES LONG, NO MORE NO LESS. again starting with only one edited image!
4. Please Be nice, Have fun! and don't de-rail "The Edit Train"! Please!
5. Please say what you have edited if you have not done much!

Have fun and i will start!

OBUZvvt.jpg

OBUZvvt.jpg

A quick edit, you can see the nasty bits in the top right where I was masking the GT logo. It's really bothering me...

Wait, so what you're saying is lilmann edits the original image then zzz edits lilmann's edit and finally T-12 edits zzz's edit of lilmann's edit? That doesn't appear to be what happened with this train. Nice results none the less but the triple edited result would have been really interesting I think. Could be a little hard to manage though, maybe we need to call dibs on who edits when so you don't have ten people all trying to edit any one stage.

Wait, so what you're saying is lilmann edits the original image then zzz edits lilmann's edit and finally T-12 edits zzz's edit of lilmann's edit? That doesn't appear to be what happened with this train. Nice results none the less but the triple edited result would have been really interesting I think. Could be a little hard to manage though, maybe we need to call dibs on who edits when so you don't have ten people all trying to edit any one stage.
That's actually what I thought was going to happen. And I think the result could look neat, as well, each person editing the previous edit. Three people editing the original shot just seems really vanilla. It could be rather easy to manage, I think; like, post that you're currently editing, then edit your post with the product once you're done. Once the kinks are worked out, this could be a popular thread.

Latest Posts

Back