The Elusive Formula GT *HELP* details inside...

United States
United States
Hey guys! Long time lurker first time poster here... I recently decided to pick up GT5 again after like 6 years! I was only a few trophies away from a platinum on this game but no longer have access to the email associated with that PSN ID so I’m starting from scratch.
Now that THATS out of the way.. I’ve been putting some serious time in to the game and I’m at the point now where I’d like to acquire the Formula GT.. I’ve searched extensively for ways to get it and it seems only 2 viable options seem to surface.
-Constantly refresh the UCD and drive myself insane
-Use the GT Garage Editor

my question is... will using the garage editor prevent me from getting trophies? I don’t want to compromise my save file for a car.
I’m also not a fan of cheating but I’m also a grown adult and just simply don’t have what little time I do to sit and wait for loading screens galore to constantly refresh license tests and home page to keep checking the UCD...

Any advice here or tips to acquire this car would be beyond welcomed! also a definitive answer to the question about disabling my ability to acquire trophies is almost more important to me.

thanks a ton!

Back