The ESSO Ultraflo Supra (JGTC) '01

• Thread starter Odnomre
  • 8 comments
Netherlands
Dutchietown
Odnomre
I entered the photomode competition with my Supra. and as someone requested, I made a few pics with a better overall view of the car. I heard it was not in the US version of the game, so for those who have this version, take a look at what you're missing ;)

I hope you like the pics, and if anyone has any other cars they'd like to see, feel free to ask. :cheers:

Oh, the Esso Supra is such a sweet looking car. Wish it was on the North American version of the game.

Looks good, is it a different design like the WoodOne is or is it the same as all of the other ones?

Looks good, is it a different design like the WoodOne is or is it the same as all of the other ones?

the only difference with the other ones is it's coloring as far as I know. it has 463 HP just like the other ones (except the WoodOne one with 493 HP), and also the same amount of torque. if somebody knows more of this, they'll be able to tell :D

This car isn't on NTSC because of stupid ESSO license being only for PAL.

Anyone tried Gamesharking for this car on NTSC and seeing what happens? Maybe we can find at least its body, and maybe even ESSO bodies for the 206 Rally Car and the GT-ONE, like there was on GT2.

I doubt the appearance of the Esso GT-One and 206 in Gt4 like they were in GT2, but there might be a faint possibility of the Esso Supra being at least a body only car in the NTSC GT4. I'm not so sure about this though.

Back