The Events & Features Wishlist Thread

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I don’t know if this allowed, but I hope so!

We’ve recently been enjoying the new (and official!) Cars & Tracks Wishlist thread, but that’s not all the Gran Turismo series is about. I’d quite like to hear your ideas about how they could add to and improve the SP events, online play features, and maybe other stuff like car customisation and upgrading, the economy, the UI, or whatever you might have ideas for.

Either for the current game or the next.

New events I’d like to see on the map are ‘international’ versions of the currently (bizarrely) region locked layout specific races. International FF, FR and 4WD races, with varying PPs. Also why have they left MR out?

Also we have the Turbo Sportcars races, so why not have NA engine races too?

There’s also the Ferrari and Porsche events, let’s get a Lambo series too.

And finally, there are a large number of 400-500 PP classic cars in the game, that are much too fast for Sunday Cup Classics, but a bit of a struggle for the Classic Sports Cars races without upgrades (I like to keep my legends cars completely stock), so a 500pp max Clubman Classics series would work great I think.

I’m sure they could add all this to the game without too much effort (right?) and it’d add months and months of additional gameplay for me. A much bigger QoL improvement than a few new cars anyway.

What suggestions do you all have?

(Please try to refrain from turning this into a moan zone, if possible!)

Cheers!

Last edited:
There’s so many options. Basically everything that has been made in the custom races thread.

My personal favourite idea is a historic Le Mans with the various race cars from 1952 to 1970 and some tuned road cars from the period. This already exists as a screensaver in the game with the 3 legendary cars included.

Championships for the various Gr. categories, super formula, radicals and karts would also be warmly welcomed.

Having seen GT Sport have its servers shut down recently, I was thinking that what I'd like to see at the end of the GT7s lifecycle (when the servers will inevitably be shut down) is for all of the daily races and time trials to be available as a sort of 'legacy' playlist. There's a lot of variety in these races, in terms of tuning setups, cars, tracks and other conditions, and it would be an easy way to add a lot of varied content (400+ races) without much effort.

Last edited:
All in all events can't be too much effort, so they already could have done that but won't. Really easy would be to make the one "special" event of the 5 from the new weekly challenges permanent. So we would have about 50 new events per year with completely no effort. It doesn't make sense to show these for a week and then put them away.

If we get the NB and NC Mazda Roadster models, I'd love to see an event - perhaps an endurance - featuring the main four Roadster models. Which means the Roadster Touring Car and the NR-A would not be permitted, while the more typical ND would be allowed. Even better if one of the races were hosted at Apricot Hill, if it returns.

Last edited:
Copied from the other thread:
Since the features section of suggestion section is also (even more of) a ghost town, let me chime in with a feature suggestion: Custom Wheel Maker. Take the GT-Aa/GT-Ab series of wheels from GT6 as base and add option to decide if you want to use 4/5 lugs or centerlocks, among other things such as choosing outside rim color.

Back