The Famine Family Holiday 4: The Wedding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 113 comments
  • 13,648 views
Since almost precisely 12 months has passed since:

November 18th
The Wedding. I wasn't carrying a camera...

We got married - to custom vows :D - on the open front deck of a "pleasure cruiser" then had a slightly-more-than 3 hour cruise of San Francisco bay - the city bottom to top, the bridge and Alcatraz, the city top to bottom again and back to port - while the Sun set behind it. Really odd, really awesome, great eBayer.

The GTP member count, for reference, was eight (daan, Venari, Smallhorses, itgirlxx, danoff & Mrs. danoff, plus the bride & groom), plus mini-Cubicle, three local friends and mini-one-of-them, my brother, Mrs. my brother and the two mini-thems.

I'd like to wish my wife a Happy First Anniversary :D
 
Happy Anniversary guys.
 
Hard to believe it's already been a year.

Happy anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Cubicle! :cheers:
 
Happy anniversary :cheers:

Will there be celebratory muffin tonight?
 
I was planning on maybe a fudge brownie, but you can't be too picky at our age.
 
Photos or it didn't happen.
 
I was planning on maybe a fudge brownie, but you can't be too picky at our age.

Once you've been together for a while, a fudge brownie is a welcome change from the norm. Variety is the spice of life after all.
 
Congratulations, Mrs. and Mr.!
 
I'd like to wish my wife a Happy First Anniversary :D
And a happy 1st anniversary to my husband :D

My friend texted me this morning to wish us happy anniversary, and also to query if one year married is traditionally paper? If so, would a copy of The Daily Mail be ok :lol:

Thanks to everyone else for the good wishes. It's been nice revisiting this thread!
 
I'd like to wish my wife a Happy First Anniversary :D

And a happy 1st anniversary to my husband :D
Wow, the impending release of GT5 must really be taking its toll. Close your laptops/turn off your desktops and turn around and say it in person. Geez.

And according to South Park, a shake weight might be the solution to bringing you all closer together again.


Happy anniversary guys.
 
That's a year already? My how time flies when you're having fun.

:cheers: to the both of you.
 
Congrats on the 1st anniversary. :cheers: To add, today was my uncle and aunt's anniversary as well. They've been at it for 9 years now.




So, has Famine taken his break off of work for the incoming GT5 release? And has Mrs. Famine prepared herself to be completely ignored by him for the next few months, or years?
 
So, has Famine taken his break off of work for the incoming GT5 release?
You have no idea...
 
Happy Anniversay, Famineises. Nice to finally meet all of you.

Florida trip pics, coming soon?
 
I was unaware that it was in. Excuse me.
 
I was unaware that it was in. Excuse me.

:lol:

Happy anniversary guys, we made 5 this summer, hope you will be as happy as we are :cheers:
 
Happy-versary!
 
Congratulations, you guys. :D

Looks like all the pictures in the OP are broken (whatever happened to http://www.famine-online.co.uk, anyway?). Re-upload them if ya'll get a chance!
 
Just for reference, I covered my right eye up to stop the pub moving.

And because it got rid of the tigers.
This is still funny. :lol:
 
Back