The Fast And The Furious

the japanese dude's S2000 was pretty goddam sweet, although the other dude's skyline was nice also (yeah, i forgot all the names..... ).   favorite character was the trucker with the double barreled shotgun ( 😈 badA*S) .... i thought the movie was absolutely horrible.  a monkey chained to a typewriter  :odd: couldve written the script, and the main cars they used were the classic Japanese sports (i.e. supra, RX-7, civic, celica, 300ZX, etc..) which are great cars but lacking diversity. so... there you have it.  :sleepgo: so then i said, do shtuff ta dis! :odd:

im sure someone knows the answer to this... what kinda car was Dom Torretto driving when he won the street race. me and my bud are trying to get all of the FatF cars in our garage and race em :D

if he was finishing up a 1/4 mile (going over 100) in that charger, and nailed a truck like that, i would think the car would just crumple and die, rather than doing a double-gainer misty flip landing on all fours. :odd:  food for thought...

Hey this was one bad ass movie---  thought it was a great script....  cars  great.....
And Dom drove an Rx-7 in the 4 way---- and a 71 charger in the 2-way..... and nothing wrong with the flips and all its possible-----  I know because i hve wrecked enough cars purposly to see the effects  kinda fun you know

Any ways most ya'll should remember me----  right?

Been a whiile but plan on saying more now

Tiberius, Im following you man.  Your back.  
PPl, this is the man of all knowledge from the old gt2 forums.  
Treat him like a god ppl.  
Just kidding, but nice to see you again on the forums Tiberius.  
I too liked the movie to ****, but was disappointed that they were all Japanese cars, except one Cavalier in the whole movie.  It was the black one with the big z looking graphic on the side.  
Great movie to get your adrenalin flowing.  Later.

Back