The Fastest Way to Get Cr.

• Thread starter Areno
  • 22 comments
Lebanon
LebanOff
I found another way to get Cr faster than the 'Rally d’ Capri (EASY)' every 2 race it takes about 8 minutes to get the prize car. But in my way it takes about more than 2 minutes in B-Spec mode.
  1. Buy Pagani or get Cizeta.
  2. Fully upgrade your Pagani or Cizeta.
  3. Go to 'Italian Festival' (Found in the European hall).
  4. Race in B-Spec mode.
You'll get 'ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI Race Car ’93' & sell it (You'll get about 265,000 Cr). Repeat this over & over.

P.S. Sorry for my English. :embarrassed:

The El Capitan enduro, where you win the Toyota 88C-V (often mistakenly referred to as the "Minolta") takes about 43 minutes in B-Spec.

I'm going to have to take a crack at that Italian Festival with a Zonda/Cizeta, see if it's really faster than the Capri rally. I rather have my doubts.

I think the race where you won the Minolta wasn't so long in B-Spec.
The El Capitan enduro, where you win the Toyota 88C-V (often mistakenly referred to as the "Minolta") takes about 43 minutes in B-Spec.
I can agree with that, but in 'Italian Festival' you can race 3 times in 6 minutes & earn about 788,000 Cr.
The Capri Rally has one major advantage over that Italian Festival. You can win those races using much cheaper cars.
This is good for beginners, but if they race 4 times they'll have more than 1,000,000 Cr. & then they can buy Pagani, upgrade, & race the 'Italian Festival'.

Okay, I'll have to try it, but I seriously doubt you can run the three races of the Italian Festival faster than the two races of the Capri Rally, even if using B-Spec.

Okay, I'll have to try it, but I seriously doubt you can run the three races of the Italian Festival faster than the two races of the Capri Rally, even if using B-Spec.
But special conditions don't have B-Spec.

So far the best race for credits is the rome map in third set of races. 10,600 every 4 minutes.

What? There is no Rome race. Please be aware of what forum you're posting in.

But special conditions don't have B-Spec.

Yes, I'm quite aware of that. I'm saying that I believe you can do the two races in the Capri rally in A-Spec faster than you can do the three races of the Italian Festival in B-Spec.

I found another way to get Cr faster than the 'Rally d’ Capri (EASY)' every 2 race it takes about 8 minutes to get the prize car. But in my way it takes about more than 2 minutes in B-Spec mode.
  1. Buy Pagani or get Cizeta.
  2. Fully upgrade your Pagani or Cizeta.
  3. Go to 'Italian Festival' (Found in the European hall).
  4. Race in B-Spec mode.
You'll get 'ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI Race Car ’93' & sell it (You'll get about 265,000 Cr). Repeat this over & over.

P.S. Sorry for my English. :embarrassed:

How to you repeat this over and over? Its not a series right?

This isn't the fastest way, but:

1: Race the Capri Rally (Medium) events using any car.
2: Finish all the events in 1st.
3: Get in your prize car, the Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01.
4: Race the Stars of Pleaides one-make championship race under the Subaru dealership.
5: Finish all the events in 1st. You will get the Subaru Impreza Touring Car '01.
6: Get out of your car and into another.
7: Sell both for a combined total of 254,998 Cr.
8: Repeat.

Total winnings: 399,998 Cr.
Time: 30-60 minutes

This isn't the fastest way, but:

1: Race the Capri Rally (Medium) events using any car.
2: Finish all the events in 1st.
3: Get in your prize car, the Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01.
4: Race the Stars of Pleaides one-make championship race under the Subaru dealership.
5: Finish all the events in 1st. You will get the Subaru Impreza Touring Car '01.
6: Get out of your car and into another.
7: Sell both for a combined total of 254,998 Cr.
8: Repeat.

Total winnings: 399,998 Cr.
Time: 30-60 minutes

True, not the fastest, but definitely fun.

Along the same lines, win the Legend of Silver Arrow in the Mercedes manufacturers' races using any decent Merc (like the Sauber Mercedes C9 :) but that's massive overkill), use the CLK Touring Car prize to win the DTM in the European Hall, sell both prize cars.

$860,623 plus the prize money takes it over a million.

Actually, if people had read that thread then this thread would never have started. Nothing has been posted here that hadn't been posted there. That's why it's stickied, more or less, but it is difficult to find.

True. Guess we should all be happy Famine hasn't been around much. Otherwise it would have been shut pretty quickly.

I got rich by buying a scooby sti '95 and winning the rsc rally car 2 or 3 times then I bought an audi Tt dtm and put a turbo on it and b spec'd the dtm championship repeatedly and selling the merc. To save time skip the first race. this is the fastest way I know possible to make money from starting the game

Latest Posts

Back