The FIA Prepares to Regulate Sim-Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 16 comments
  • 5,972 views
GT no longer has the FIA badge, right? So PD can skip this...unless they want that seal of approval again I'm guessing.


Jerome
 
GT no longer has the FIA badge, right? So PD can skip this...unless they want that seal of approval again I'm guessing.


Jerome
Correct. GT moved away from any FIA affiliation years ago.
 
First item on the agenda, how many times a year can we force "e-athletes" to go to Saudi Arabia?
 
DK
First item on the agenda, how many times a year can we force "e-athletes" to go to Saudi Arabia?
yeah so inclusive now that they allow women to drive, first just got to don the mandatory fire proof racing burka..
 
Community service incoming.
 
Last edited:
"Why would anyone race on a tokyo expressway?"-FIA
 
I look forward to staying full throttle through a yellow flag area and not getting any penalties.
 
I just want a moment to appreciatie the world class sarcasm that is the last paragraph in this article. That's some solid work by @Famine I thank you for making me spitout my beverage through my nostrills!

edit:
In light of this article maybe they can use the wheel of fortune mechanic to dish out penalties randomly. To make it simulate the FIA penalisation process to near perfection.
 
Last edited:
This looks interesting. Where do you draw the line between friendly competition and judged competition?

I see a few good things, like general standards, coming from this.

But I also see every comment about the problems being terribly true.

This will be interesting to see unfold. Good, bad, or indifferent.
 
Back