The fights of your life

• Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 0 comments

AlexGTV

(Banned)
Greece
Salonica
What were the fights of your life and how many have you won/lost.

My countdown:

Won: 2
Lost: 1

I will start from the one I lost.
I don't remember the reason but we got on hands with a classmate on the last year of elementary, at the backyard. The point my defeat started was when he threw me down and before I could get up he sat on my chest at which point I could do nothing but accept my defeat. It was embarrasing because many people down the road were watching. I never spoke with the guy again.

The first I won.
It was during the first years of elementary and I was against 2 classmates at the backyard. I don't remember the cause as well. I was stronger than both and at some point I had a bright idea. The one boy was really thin and so I grabbed his wrists and started twirling around myself. It didn't took long until he left the ground. He was so light! After not much swirling I let go, and he smacked on his buttocks on a tree. At that point the teacher came out and saw it. I got about half a week expulsion.

The second I won. I won my life.
Not many years back, a thief came out of the bushes and at the threat of knife asked for my belongings. I said nothing and stared at him for a few seconds. All the while he was grabbing my jacket firmly. Suddenly, I explode away from him and start running like a maniac. He ran behind me whilst shouting "I will catch you!". After 1 or 2 minutes he had lost me. I ran for about 20 minutes non-stop getting in and out of narrow roads until I got home. I did this so there was no chance he could have followed me and in the worst case spot my house.
The funny part.
Just before he bursted out of the bushes and immobilize me, I was listening to the song "Final Coundown". To this day I believe that aided my success of escaping him, fueled by the energy of the song. This chapter of my life i have dubbed 'rock saved my life'.

Share your stories.

Back