The Fish Shop - Randoms 2013/12/28

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by codfather, Dec 17, 2013.

1. codfather

codfather

Wow, it's been a long time! I had to sign up using a new ID as I couldn't remember my old password and I don't have access to the email address that was used for it anymore. Hope some of you remember me! I had a Tourist Trophy, GT4 and a small GT5 gallery before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charles XXIII, franz, GPR and 3 others like this.
  2. Tangled Web

Tangled Web

Hey! I certainly remember you, you were one of my biggest inspirations back in GT4. Love your style, add that to GT6 and this is going to be a superb gallery. :)

3. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

I didn't knew who you were before this gallery but I want to see some more shots. ;) Nice start.

4. RetroGiant

RetroGiant

I remember you bud, and seeing tangled in here, memories are flowing lol. Great set, and can't wait to see more!

5. HaerBev

HaerBev

As a non ancient GTP member I don't know you but when watching the third S1 picture in fullsize resolution, I can say that I want to see more of your work :tup:

6. Kodje

Kodje

Great start to your gallery, Each of the three shots is good even if, like Hervé, I've got a preference for the last.

Charles XXIII likes this.
  7. Pebb

Pebb

Welcome back!

________

Anyway with that out the way it is time to reveal, that my personal favourite is number 2.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  8. codfather

codfather

Thanks guys! Just some randoms here for now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Ronin387

Ronin387

all shots of 2nd update are amazing, specially XNR and Mustang!!!! well done mate! :drool::tup:

10. RetroJohan

RetroJohan Premium

WHAT! The XNR is paintble :drool: ....Anyway awesome shot :):tup:

11. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

The XNR looks badass in matte black!:drool:

12. codfather

codfather

Thanks guys! I thought the XNR deserved being slammed and painted matte black :)

While this doesn't belong here I have to post this picture as today was my son's last scheduled chemo treatment after being diagnosed with cancer in July. We now have to wait until later in January for a CT scan to see if the treatment has done it's job and nothing further is needed except for monitoring.

My wife took this picture today of me and Spencer and nurse Allison. It was a bittersweet day after all Spencer has been through... two major surgeries, four hospital stays, four days in isolation, 14 chemo treatments and too many needles and pokes and prods to count.

I'm at a loss for more words...
    [​IMG]

13. GPR

GPR

I remember ya too. Nice to see you back. An man you've got some nice shots, love your toning too. Those S1 pics to starts are very nice I quite like all 3 of them. Also really like the fiat and hudson shots. :tup:

Sorry to hear aobut your son, I very much hope the chemo did it's job and that he'll be all clear come January. :tup:

14. franz

franz Premium

Get well soon Spencer :tup:

15. RetroGiant

RetroGiant

I hate that your family is having to go through this. Best wishes to you all.

16. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

Best wishes to your son and to your family:tup: That's a tough thing to go through for sure.

17. HaerBev

HaerBev

Best wishes to your family, hope everything will be fine and the chemo is efficient.