The Fish Shop - Randoms 2013/12/28

• Thread starter codfather
  • 16 comments
Hey! I certainly remember you, you were one of my biggest inspirations back in GT4. Love your style, add that to GT6 and this is going to be a superb gallery. :)

I didn't knew who you were before this gallery but I want to see some more shots. ;) Nice start.

I remember you bud, and seeing tangled in here, memories are flowing lol. Great set, and can't wait to see more!

As a non ancient GTP member I don't know you but when watching the third S1 picture in fullsize resolution, I can say that I want to see more of your work 👍

Welcome back!

________

Anyway with that out the way it is time to reveal, that my personal favourite is number 2.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I thought the XNR deserved being slammed and painted matte black :)

While this doesn't belong here I have to post this picture as today was my son's last scheduled chemo treatment after being diagnosed with cancer in July. We now have to wait until later in January for a CT scan to see if the treatment has done it's job and nothing further is needed except for monitoring.

My wife took this picture today of me and Spencer and nurse Allison. It was a bittersweet day after all Spencer has been through... two major surgeries, four hospital stays, four days in isolation, 14 chemo treatments and too many needles and pokes and prods to count.

I'm at a loss for more words...
clinic-8-2.jpg

I remember ya too. Nice to see you back. An man you've got some nice shots, love your toning too. Those S1 pics to starts are very nice I quite like all 3 of them. Also really like the fiat and hudson shots. 👍

Sorry to hear aobut your son, I very much hope the chemo did it's job and that he'll be all clear come January. 👍

Back