The Formula 1 Calendar ThreadFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 248 comments

Hopefully this kills the idea of a London GP. I'm not the biggest fan of Silverstone but it's still massively better than a street circuit.
In the light of the Madrid GP annoucement, it's great to see both Suzuka and Silverstone get new deals.

Frankly, a UK or Japanese street circuit GP is totally unnecessary - let's hope that the increase in new street circuits on the calendar can have the paradoxical effect of securing the place of more classic circuits like Spa and Monza too.

Formula 1 has given up on 2024. Lets look forward to 2025!

APAC swing then Middle East. Aside from the staggered USA + Canada races, and the lone return to Singapore (that race is just dying to have something nearby to justify the huge flyout costs), the schedule looks sort of sensible?

Last edited:
2025 calendar confirmed. No races lost or added from the 2024 season, with Australia going back to being the season opener, and the Middle Eastern early section is moved after Ramadan.

I remember watching F1 in the 90s, getting my first history/statistic book and I was blown away at having nearly double the races per season as there was in the 50s and 60s. Here we are now just a few years away from double the amount of races in the 90s.

Back