The Fuji God

  • Thread starter Thread starter RainMan844
  • 13 comments
  • 1,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainMan844

(Banned)
Messages
77
Messages
GTP_RainMan
it's official folks !

GTP_ElColombiano is the Fuji god, with lap times under 1'40 and some other dude "DOUGE_KILLER" right behind him. In a race just now where I screwed up and ended up 4th I still managed to do a lap time of 1'44 (while trying to keep up)

But the weird thing is, we did on last race where he was leading and I was second we only did the TT best for the track, with me landing around 1'46, and with a steady 2'30 seconds behind him.

i can't wait to see more GTP members online....the races are so clean and intense. Hell !! It's even technical to the point where you don't have to "think" for the other guy
(you know when you are being passed and/or trying to pass and you have it in the back of you mind that the guy is a douche and he'll do something stupid while next to you and in a corner)

Anyway, thanx fro the great race guys

GTP_ElColombiano
GTP_racingfreak

and Mr DOUGE_KILLER
even tho you are not as clean as you can be while being overtaken and vice versa
 
1.40!!!!!!!jebus thats sooooo fast!!!!!!i can do low 43's and i though that was quick!!!!!
 
Is it the F430 vs GTR vs Vette challange with stock setups? or one of the PP games?
 
:confused:
Is it the F430 vs GTR vs Vette challange with stock setups? or one of the PP games?

yeah

But he seem to be telling me that he did 1'46 or so, while my timer registered 1'44 fro one of my laps and +10 sec from the leading driver..and that leading driver was him :confused:

if that was a glitch... It would probably the craziest glitch ever...
 
wait a Division 2 racer is 'God'...what does that make us in Division 1? lol.

Jerome
 
Yep! He is really good! A little ago I raced with him, he sustained a gap about 4,5 seconds after 2nd lap. Strangely, when race was about to finish (last corner), he disapeared to the 5th place (?)... I felt like Kovalainen in Hugary F1 GP...
 
I've seen a few racers pull fast laps on this track, in the PP mode, and the majority "cut" corners, even GTP members. I was up against a racer who was constantly 10 seconds faster than me over the race, with less PP points. I lowered my PP points to start ahead, turns out they were cutting Corner 2 (left hand turn), the chicane and the final corner. I guess whatever makes you feel good eh?
 
Maybe GTP_ElColombiano has a third eye? Unlocked secrets of universe?
 
You guys are lucky enough to race with some good drivers..i can't even find a decent driver they all just ramming me off the road and guess what? A lot of them are GTP members and most are using GTR...some F430 and vette drivers are good tho..oh btw you guys add me up so i can join your race..i always race the lower class expert event not really in to PP even all they care is power especially 750pp+ race..
 
it's official folks !

GTP_ElColombiano is the Fuji god, with lap times under 1'40 and some other dude "DOUGE_KILLER" right behind him. In a race just now where I screwed up and ended up 4th I still managed to do a lap time of 1'44 (while trying to keep up)

But the weird thing is, we did on last race where he was leading and I was second we only did the TT best for the track, with me landing around 1'46, and with a steady 2'30 seconds behind him.

i can't wait to see more GTP members online....the races are so clean and intense. Hell !! It's even technical to the point where you don't have to "think" for the other guy
(you know when you are being passed and/or trying to pass and you have it in the back of you mind that the guy is a douche and he'll do something stupid while next to you and in a corner)

Anyway, thanx fro the great race guys

GTP_ElColombiano
GTP_racingfreak

and Mr DOUGE_KILLER
even tho you are not as clean as you can be while being overtaken and vice versa

Rainman, ah yes our races were great today. Very clean and good racing sense. Yes some of the drivers were a little on the rough side, but it was pretty good overall. Not to mention our 1-2 finish! 👍👍
 
You guys are lucky enough to race with some good drivers..i can't even find a decent driver they all just ramming me off the road and guess what? A lot of them are GTP members and most are using GTR...some F430 and vette drivers are good tho..oh btw you guys add me up so i can join your race..i always race the lower class expert event not really in to PP even all they care is power especially 750pp+ race..

just add me in your friends list. I'm not online 24/7 but you can be sure I'll be on the Fuji in my trusty GTR35.

The only thing I like about this care is that it's Japanese (Oh and it's a 4wd:sly:)
 
Rainman, ah yes our races were great today. Very clean and good racing sense. Yes some of the drivers were a little on the rough side, but it was pretty good overall. Not to mention our 1-2 finish! 👍👍

wish I could find races like that "every time" I log in.
 
If you had a good race, post about it in the Online races you enjoyed thread.

We don't need individual threads.

Rainman - Don't double and triple post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something to a previous post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back