Solid Lifters
In Memoriam
- 19,310

- Inland Empire SoCal
- SOLID_LIFTERS
OK, as some of you are aware, when I'm here at GTP, I'm also watching TV. Well, I was just watching a show about the history of birth control and sex in our nations history. Throught the show they had this Dr. talking about the future of birth control, and he ended up saying something so damn funny, without realizing what he just said, that I had to start this thread to tell you about it.
Here is what he said,"In the future, men would be able to take a hormone pill that would stop the production of sperm. There would be no sperm in the ejaculate, and this is coming."
OK, so have you heard anything funny said on TV that wasn't intentional?
Here is what he said,"In the future, men would be able to take a hormone pill that would stop the production of sperm. There would be no sperm in the ejaculate, and this is coming."
OK, so have you heard anything funny said on TV that wasn't intentional?